Revengers vs Hela

A/N- sorry this is a short one, it's building up to the next chapter :)

During the escape from Sakaar, Korg and Miek found a larger ship to use for evacuations if needed. They would soon be joining Jenna, Loki, Valkyrie and Thor on Asgard.
They landed at the end of the bridge. In the centre was the remainder of Asgardians. Heimdall could be seen protecting them from the one, the only, Hela. Who was still yet to arrive.

Korg and Miek had made a grand entrance, they were ushering the Asgardians onto the ship.
"I'll help Korg, let me know when that murderous hag shows up!" Valkyrie ran off to assist the evacuation.

"Good to see you all back" Heimdall smiled to the trio, "she's down there. Its us against her, either way she is outnumbered."
"We have more skill between the four of us than she will ever have!" Thor assured Heimdall. He was right. Thor had his new found lightning ability, Jenna had her powers and the dagger Loki gave her, Loki had his daggers and Heimdall had his sword.

Everyones attention was now focused on Hela, she was at the end of the bridge closest to the palace. She was on her own, she may be outnumbered but who knows what thousands of years in Hel does to someone, especially the Goddess of death.

Jenna and Hela just stared at each other. Not moving a muscle. Jenna's eyes stung, her body felt limp, she tilted her head and her eyes were red. She looked back at Loki and nodded, he ran past Hela and into the palace, it didn't bother her. Jenna tried to bring some memories forward from Hela's mind but she was too far away. She needed to be closer.

"Hand Asgard to me and no one will die!" Hela demanded,
"People have already died Hela! You killed hundreds within your first day of being here, what sort of Queen does that?"
"Ooo look at you, using your words wisely. I taught you well Jenna, shame we didn't spend more time together. Maybe you should never have abandoned me!"

"It was all part of the plan Hela!"

"A plan? Goodness, you really are your father's daughter!"