Professor Jenna

An hour later, Wanda and Jenna were in the training room. Everyone had gone back to sleep, apart from Thor, he had gone to the shops for more pop-tarts because he forgot he had eaten them all.

Jenna had since changed into her original suit. Wanda had changed into one she made herself, it consisted of a red corset top, leather trousers and a long red coat. It suited her a lot.
The training room held a large boxing ring and lots of punchbags.

"Jenna, why is there sand all over the floor?" Wanda seemed confused. Jenna started to kick some samd out of the way,
"Because, sometimes Steve forgets how strong he actually is, also, just call me Jen,"
"I thought only Thor called you Jen,"
"That's because he can't be bothered to say the other two letters, and anyway it will piss him off if you do it too," she winked.

Wanda had smiled more in the past hour than she had done in weeks.
"Can you teach me how to control someones mind, how to put a vision there?"
"Sure, let's get Thor, I don't think he managed to find any pop-tarts in the shop"

Thor was taken down to the training room by Jenna, the only reason he said yes was because he was promised pop-tarts.
"Thor if you could just stand here please. Wanda, do your thing."

Wanda shot a vision into his mind. Thor soon snapped out of it,
"So, what did you see Thor?" Jenna asked him, proud that Wanda was successful on her first try.

"I saw, Asgard, but in the future. It didn't quite look the same, but it was still Asgard, I could feel it. I saw you, and Loki, you too Wanda. There were two children, twins I presume, yours Jenna. Yours and Loki's. There were pictures around the place, pictures of the avengers. Then I was down in the gardens, playing with the children. Heimdall was absent, and everyone felt it, we didn't feel as safe." Thor looked down as he finished talking.

"Hey Thor, it was just a vision remember, no need to be upset." Jenna reassured him,
"Ah yes, can I have my pop-tarts now."

A couple of minutes later, Jenna wanted to challenge Wanda.
"Try on my mind Wand, I'm a lot older so it may be harder to enter my mind."
"I'll give it my best shot Jen." She held her head high, entering her mind.

It worked. Wanda had no control over her visions, she just placed them, unaware of what they hold.

There was a ship. A rather big one. In space. She could see her father, and Ebony. The ship seemed to be falling apart, it was also rather dark and dismal. Everyone on the ship was laying down, or, no, they couldn't be. Heimdall was there too, he was on the floor as well. Her vision started to go blurry, it was wearing off. The last thing she could make out was Loki, he was in the air. Jenna couldn't properly see what was going on.

Jenna was hyperventilating. Wanda was scared, so she violently shook her.

That's when Jenna snapped out of her vision.