‧₊˚. 1 ‧₊˚.

*ding*

*ding*

*ding*

After hearing my phone go off multiple times I decide to actually wake up and see what it is.

Turns out it was the group chat everyone is in.

Sasha: Okay, guys I have a serious question

Y/N: Mhm, like how the other day you needed help working the microwave properly.

Armin: Sasha, you can't put butter in a microwave for twenty minutes on high.

Sasha: No, this is serious.

Mikasa: I did not wake up early for this, spit it out.

Sasha: Ok if ketchup is made from fruit then why is it called a sauce not a smoothie?

Eren: I swear to god I will find you and destroy your buttery microwave

Sasha: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(((

Connie: You know you can send nudes with money just ask and you can buy them.

Y/n: Connie what the actual fuck.

Jean: I like the way your mind thinks Connie.

Y/N: WHY ARE YOU AGREEING WITH HIM TF

Jean: I'm not just considering all options. Educationally.

"Wow this group chat is so fucked up." I sigh and continue to text the group chat anyways.

Y/N: You guys are messed up fr

Astrid: Y'all know this is for emergencies... Ok so guys don't get mad but I have a fire in my dorm room kitchen. I asked Hitch for help on baking cookies and she told me to turn the heat up on high and leave it in there.

Eren: You really are stupid aren't you.

Y/N: *sips tea in titan*

Astrid: Tf is 'titan'

Y/N: Wrong universe, this is an au-

Y/N: WAIT BUT IS OUR KITCHEN ACTUALLY ON FIRE?!?

Astrid: Yeah, why tf would I lie about that?

The second I read Astrid's text I started to smell the smoke coming from our kitchen. "Oh shit" I said semi-quietly

I shot up out of bed and ran out of my bedroom and into the kitchen.

When I got to the kitchen there were a few flames and Hitch and Astrid standing there just staring at the fire. They didn't notice I was there until Astrid tried to touch the fire for fun and I screamed at her.

"DON'T DO THAT YOU FUCKING DUMBASS".

She got a bit startled "BUT IT'S FIRE AND I WANNA TOUCH IT" she yelled back at me, as I got the fire extinguisher off of the wall and pushed Astrid and Hitch Behind so I could put out the fire.

"Thanks we didn't know what to do" Hitch said.

In which I replied with "Well you guys should've known what to do but you guys never paid attention to those fire safety videos they showed everyone throughout previous school years."

I then walked back to my room and checked my phone just to end up seeing that the group chat was still at it.

Connie: Psst Ymir-

Ymir: What. Is. It.

Connie: Your dorm, yk, was pretty loud last night. WHat happened with you and hIsToRiA?

Ymir: Istg, we are only married.

Historia: Ymir we're only dating. I told you after college we can get married.

Ymir: Lol you just weren't conscious when I married you.

Y/N: *wheeze* wtf is happening???

I had looked away from your phone for two second and the chat got out of control again

***Connie took 76 screenshots of the current chat***

Ymir: CONNIE WTF

Connie: What it's for funny memories guys.

Eren: Anyways you guys wanna come to my party at my parents house this Saturday, since they're gonna be gone for a few weeks?

____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____

Of course everyone said yes to the party, it would be fun.

Plus Eren's parents' house was huge. Armin, Mikasa, Eren, and I would hangout there a lot when we were younger.

I've been friends with them for the longest time, since before preschool.

Anyways Saturday was in two days which meant two more school days left in the week.

I went to my closet and picked out an outfit for the day. I chose a white cropped tank top, a cropped purple short sleeved button up and baggy jeans with a black belt and gray converse. I then got dressed and fixed up my hair a bit.

Outfit Inspo:

Then I put on a bit of makeup and walked out of my room and into the kitchen to get something for breakfast

Since no one in our dorm could cook anything because of what happened earlier this morning I just got a little something to eat from the pantry.

After I picked something to eat, I went to our little living room area where Hitch and Astrid just so happened to be. I decided to sit on the couch and hangout with them for a bit before we had to go to our classes.

"What class do you guys have first?" I asked both of them.

"I have History first." Hitch replied, slightly rolling her eyes.

"I have Language Arts." Astrid replied. "What about you Y/N?"

"Oh, I have Chemistry" I replied to Astrid who was disappointed that none of us had the same first class.

____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____

I now stood outside of the Chemistry room about to walk in.

When I walked in and saw a familiar person sitting all alone. He had short blonde hair and was wearing a sweater with a collared, white button up underneath and baggy jeans.

I walked over to him to ask if I could sit next to him.

As soon he lifted up his head to look at me, I knew who he was as soon as I saw those beautiful blue eyes.

Armin Arlert.

____________________________________________________________

A/N: Here's Chapter 1 :D  Since I didn't really have a planned storyline I kinda just went for it and with some help with the group chat part I did it! I'm thinking of publishing a chapter at least once a week but we'll see what happens. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy it so far! :D

Word Count: 1041 words