‧₊˚. 5 ‧₊˚.

Once we got to his dorm we took turns taking showers and Armin lended me some clothes to wear.

We laid down in his bed together and watched (favorite anime) for a bit until we both got tired.

I laid there with my head on his chest and soon fell asleep.

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ____ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

I felt something move slightly from underneath me and woke up. Armin had went to get up forgetting I was laying on top of him and then laid back down.

"Good morning Armin." I said groggily with a smile while looking up towards him.

"Good morning Y/N." He said also with a bit of grogginess in his voice as he returned the smile.

"Hey Y/N do you remember what happened between us at the party last night." he asked.

"Hmm lemme think...are you talking about the kiss?" I asked.

"Yea."

'I do remember but I didn't know he would remember too.'

"Oh yeah I remember." I replied honestly.

"Oh ok, I thought you had been too drunk last night to remember that. I only remember because I barely had anything to drink."

"Uh yea I only had like one or two drinks so I didn't get that drunk."

"Ok, just wanted to ask."

"Hey Armin-"

"Yeah?"

"About the... you know.. The kiss.. um did you mean it.. like did it mean anything to you?" I said without fully thinking it through.

We laid there in silence for a minute or two until he slowly turned me around so I was laying on my stomach. He then leaned towards my face and gave me a little peck on the lips.

"I hope that's good enough of an answer for you."

"It is" I said to him and then gave him a quick peck on the lips back.

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

We laid there for a bit longer and then got up to go have some breakfast.

Armin made some pancakes and tried to show off when he flipped them up in the air and caught them in the pan. We ate our breakfast and watched some tv for a bit.

We were about to kiss but were interrupted by Eren barging through the door of the dorm room.

"GUESS WHO'S BA- oh Hi Y/N." Eren said.

"Hey Eren." I said slightly laughing.

"Oh yeah guys I asked everyone if they wanted to hangout at the boardwalk all together later, you guys wanna come too?" Eren asked.

Armin and I looked at each other and I gave him a smile as I nodded.

"Sure we'll come with you guys. What time?" Armin said.

"I told everyone to meet by the rides at like 4pm. Oh and don't forget to have a swimsuit with you!" Eren replied.

I checked the time on my phone and it was about 11am currently so like 6 hours from now is when we'd be meeting up.

__ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ __ ___ ___ ___ __

I spent some more time with Armin. He offered to give me a ride to the boardwalk at like 3:30pm. Of course I accepted his offer.