‧₊˚. 4 ‧₊˚.

We hopped out of the car after I parked and started walking up towards the house.

*ding*

I checked my phone and saw I got a text for Eren.

Eren: When you come inside go to the basement, just me and the rest of the group are down there we are just waiting for you, Astrid, and Hitch.

Y/N: Ok, we just pulled up on our way in now.

Eren: K, see you guys soon.

I put my phone away and told the girls about the text and told them to follow me.

We pushed past the large groups of people and headed down towards the basement where everyone we knew would be.

When we got down there Astrid waved to everyone and headed straight over to Eren.

Hitch waved to everyone as well and then headed over to Annie and chatted for a bit.

I also waved to everyone and then spotted Armin gesturing for me to go over and sit with him. So of course I walked over to him and took a seat on the couch next to him.

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ____ ____ ____ ____ ___ ___ ____ ____ ____

We all talked for a bit and had a few drinks.

"Guys go put on your swimsuits and meet out by the pool, we're going for a night swim!" Eren shouted while standing on the table trying not to fall from the wobbliness of being high and drunk.

We all parted ways to get changed. Astrid, Hitch, and I went to one of the bedrooms upstairs to get changed.

My bathing suit was a baby blue two piece with some small white flowers on it.

Astrid's was a light green two piece with a sorta ruffled design.

Hitch's was a green and white striped two piece.

               Swimsuit check: 

                                     Y/N: 

                                  Astrid: