‧₊˚. 6 ‧₊˚.

It was a bit of a walk from the car to where the rides were but Armin and I were ok with that.

When we finally reached the rides and everyone was there.

Connie saw us first though.

"GUYS LOOK THE LOVEBIRDS ARE FINALLY HERE" Connie yelled with a smirk on his face as he looked at Armin and I.

I just glared at Connie as Armin waved to everyone.

After that we all went on a few rides.

On one of the rides Eren tried to break out of the safety bar thing because he "wasn't free".

Then on another ride Astrid, Eren, Connie and Sasha started screaming the lyrics to the sus version of Mask.

The rest of the rides were normal.

__ __ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ __

We then got something to eat and then went to the arcade.

I showed Armin this one Giant Pig stuffed animal that I really wanted.

He played the Claw machine game it was in to try to win it for me. It took him like 30 minutes before he finally won it.

We played some more games.

One of the games we passed by had llama plushies that looked exactly like the one Astrid had.

'Hmm I guess Eren must've won it for her here.'

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ____ ____ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ __

After a bit we went down onto the beach and all hung out for a bit.

All of the guys went in the water while the girls stayed on the beach for a bit. Us girls just talked for a bit.

"Y/N so what's going on between you and my brother? Are you guys together now?" Astrid asked with a slight smirk.

"Honestly I don't even know." I replied.

"Well whatever it is I can tell there's something going on between the two of you." Astrid said as I started to feel water dripping on me from above. Before I could look up fully I felt cold wet hands lift me up off of the ground and then start carrying me to the water. I looked to see who it was and it was Armin.

"ARMIN PUT ME DOWN! YOU BETTER NOT THROW ME IN THE WATER AGAIN!" I yelled at him, glaring at him.

He just laughed and continued to run to the water with me in his arms.

Once we got to the water he threw me into a wave.

"ARMIN WHAT THE FUCK" I ran out of the water up to armin slapped him, dragged him towards the water and pushed him into a wave.

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ __ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

We argued and pushed each other into waves for a bit until we finally made up and walked back up to where the others were sitting.

We played truth or dare again for a bit but nothing really interesting happened.

It had gotten pretty late so we all decided to go home since we had school tomorrow.

Armin drove me back to the campus and walked to my dorm.

When we said goodbye he planted a small kiss on my forehead.

"Goodnight Armin."

"Goodnight Y/N.... I love you."

"I love you too Armin." I said as I kissed him on the cheek and entered my dorm.

I headed straight to my room and threw myself onto my bed rethinking what happened today and last night.

I then hopped up off of my bed and put on my pajamas. I spotted Armin's hoodie he had lent to me last night and put it on.

After I walked back over to my bed and laid in my bed for a bit and watched some tiktoks on my phone and looked through the pictures I had taken from last night and today.

'I wish everyday could be like this'

___ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ __

A/N: Here's chapter 6! This chapter is definitely a bit shorter than the rest of the chapters, most likely because I lost some of my motivation to write and lost some of my ideas. I will probably start writing chapter 7 soon but I might not post it tomorrow. It all depends on what happens. Anyways see you guys soon! :D

Word Count:  744 Words