0.1- woman

song: woman- harry styles

if descriptions of internalized homophobia or bulling due to sexual orientation can trigger you, please be careful reading <3

_________

richies new girlfriend was becoming barbarically unbearable.

the thing he hated most of all, is that when richie said he wasn't perfect, she denyed it. told him that he was, not that his flaws should be embraced. eddie was never dishonest towards richie the way his girlfriend was.

almost every mark on richies body? eddie had seen it, he watched as richie laughed and talked with her indifferently. he masked so much of himself when he was with her.

she made him switch to contacts, telling him that his coke bottle glasses took up too much of his face, a face that eddie had touched.

his hair was jet black, (but it used to be brown until he dyed it) and usually straightened now, where as before it was a mess of unruly curls that were ever so soft, that once soft hair was now brittle.

eddie sat crossing his arms beneath the old oak of their courtyard, sun streaming through a thick layer of leafy shade. he still watched the girl with evil eyes, she was the work of the devil, huh, ironic of him to say considering his sexual orientation.

but it was true, she was the work of barbie dolls; long blonde hair, crystal blue eyes, crisp clear skin, a perfrct body, it made eddie feel small and stupid with his chub. eddie also knew that it would accomplish nothing to be jealous of this girl, but still, he was.

it was lucky that she wasn't looking, because he was glaring at her, in such a way that if looks could kill she would be dead. she had stolen eddies best friend.

the bell startled him as it rang faintly, he sighed getting up and grabbing his bag, his feet dragging on the ground. he had gotten approximately an hour of sleep the previous night and he could almost feel the darkness appearing under his eyes.

richie jumped on eddie, startling him by grabbing his shoulders as he chuckled, 'sorry eds ive been so busy, i was gonna sit with you but i just got carried away and-

'richie, it's fine' he said peeking around to face his brown eyes and stark freckles that would surley haunt his dreams that night. its so unfair of him to be that perfect.

'you sure?' he said, already walking away.

'yeah. go on to class ill talk to you... Sometime' eddie replied sadly, though richie did not pick up on it as he once did.

'okay see ya! he said sauntering down the hallways and whistling.

eddie felt his mind go blank as he stared out the window during the lecture his lips in a tight line as he stared at the birds, free and suspended in the sky, oh how he longed to have the freedom of a bird, it wings beautiful and graceful as it flew.

'mr kaspbrak? are you ready to tune in now?' The professor questioned the class giggling lowly.

'yeah' he said quietly before his head fell on the desk, he layed there as the professor continued the lecture. what he wasn't ready for was henry bowers, who was sitting behind him.

'psst, hey fag' henry said, his voice menacing.

eddie heard it and froze up, but didnt dare say a word to him.

'hey, i know you can hear me you little fairy' henry spat

eddie turned around 'fuck off, henry'

'aw someones mad, why dont you go suck a dick?' henry said smiling deviously.

'yeah, maybe i will' eddie said grabbing his bag and storming out of the classroom angrily.