0.3- flowers

song: we fell in love in october- girl in red

(yes im aware its a wlw song its just what i listened too editing the story and it seemed to fit the vibe)

eddie flower shop au. its my comfort au

enjoy <3

________

eddie loved making flower crowns, not only the crowns though, he loved making chains, crowns and bouquets.

he pressed flowers into books and put them into letters for his friends and family. eddies obession with flowers was something he did not expect. but that didn't mean he wouldn't embrace it, he loved how peaceful they were, blowing in the wind, many unique types that intrigued his eagle eyes, all of the colours rhat contrasted beautifully and smelt lovely.

so, with precarious thought and planning, he decided tp open up a flower shop. it was alot to take on, running a shop at seventeen, but if his dad was dead and gone and his mother kicked him out, where was he going to make his money from otherwise?

all of the losers pitched in to help set up shop, ben and bev helped with interior design, stan and bill helped with advertising, mike was a motivator and brought home baked goods, which proved useful. and then there was richie.

richie helped secure all of the flowers, bringing in heaps of flowers and seeds alike. he helped eddie set them up and start to grow them.

'no, no not like that eds.' richie said to eddie who was not patting the dirt down.

'here.' richie put his hand over eddies, helping him to pat the dirk and make sure it was properly compact.

'oh, thanks rich' he said, his cheeks red as richie kissed his head before retrieving more seeds.

tomorrow was opening day, and it was 7:00am, entirely too early for any of the losers, but they were loyal to eddie and wanted to help him in any way they could, so they did.

eddie smiled at the gang that were working hard for him, they were truly like family, his real family.

after eddie came out.. well lets just say there was no chance of a best case scenario.

sonia kaspbrak was ashamed of her son, so that was it. he was out.

he had been living off of richie and his mother for months. in those months, richie had asked eddie to be his boyfriend, and the rest was history, they fell in love with eachothers company.

richie was so proud of eddie for bouncing back from what he had faced. i mean, his mother disowned him.

richie did know what it was like , his father was the cause of the familiarity. Never paid an extra glance, never cared. fucked off.

although it did save more arguments from happening, richies mother, maggie had grown so much and it was all for the better.

richie kissed eddies neck from behind, lovingly caressing his waist as eddie took the sight of his shop finally coming together.

'okay enough lovey dovey stuff richie, we gotta get to work' eddie said kissing him quickly on the lips before going into his supply closet.

he was making a pressed flower display, he would grab the books he had the flowers pressed in, tape them to a piece of paper with nice, patterned tape and put it in a picture frame for all to see, he wanted richie to help.

eddie juggled a picture frame, books in his arms and rolls of tape on his pinky finger.

'need a little help there eds?' richie asked, grabbing the books for him.