12. My Ex Is An International Superstar?

OKAI GUISE. well, look. im updating! sorry its been like, totes forevs. ohemgee ive gotten like, 18 more posters. lmao now i have 42 1D posters. we had career day at my school yesterday and i was all pertyyy. the guy i like was checkin me out yall. hes a grade below me... i know. imma loser. omg my dad and his girlfriend are in disney world without me. NO ME GUSTA. and i probs wont update this weekend becauseee im going to a party in galveston and sleeping ova at irenes house. AHHHH i ordered myself an ed sheeran crewneck and a 1D nicknames crew neck. omfg. im like the one direction queen now. lol im done babbling about my so-called "life." so, read on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anneliese's P.O.V

*10 months later*

"Oh my god, Braden stop!" I squealed as a long finger made its way around my body. My defense mechanism instantly propelled me to smack his hand away, only earning the other one to hold me down. Right now, Braden's legs were straddled around my waist as I lay on the ground, completely under his control. His face was only inches away from mine, which leads to my smile. I don't think I've smiled this big in months. I'm extremely, truly happy. The date, that at the time I was absolutely dreading, turned out to be spectacular. 10 months later, here we are, boyfriend and girlfriend in a tickle fight.

"What am I?!" He said, dimples popping out of his plush cheeks. Braden's eyes were peering down into min as he spoke. The dirty blond hair ruffled over his forehead was shiny and soft. I reached out to touch it. "UH-UH-UH!" he scolded, gripping my outstretched wrist. "Say it."

I groaned. "Braden, is the sexiest , hottest...sweetest guy I've ever met, and he's a complete bad-ass."

"That's my girl!" He said, giving me a small peck on the lips.

I looked up at him and smiled. He was gorgeous. Braden was now practically laying on me in the middle of my living room. Lucky for us my mom was at work. I could feel him observing every single aspect of my face, which caused me to blush. The smell of his breath grew closer, for he was leaning in to me. On the inside I was practically dying! This boy could lead you on for minutes on end, gradually getting closer and closer to each other. I waited patiently underneath him, while getting tired of his teasing. He chuckled, sensing my restlessness. Was it the squirming? Or maybe it was my frown that gave it away. (A/N: sarcasm.)This made him go even slower, causing me to groan again. I quickly whipped my arm around his neck and slammed his face onto mine.

At first he was shocked, so it was like kissing a wall. He didn't move, nor did he make any noise. Soon enough though, he responded. Our lips stayed locked for a long time before his arms found their way around my body and scooped me up into a sitting position. He cradled my back with his large hands, making my stomach do flip flops. The warmth of his body being pressed into mine generated heat through-out me. I smiled into the kiss- which I knew he loved. We slowly began to quicken, as this moment was taking an unexpected toll. His moist tongue licked my bottom lip begging for access. I greatly granted his wish and opened wider. Our tongues battled for dominance as our moment once again, got steamier. This time though, it was my doing. Without breaking the kiss I slowly crawled up to my knees and gently placed my hands on his chest. He stayed put, since he knew what I was doing. I steadily pushed him down by his chest so he was lying on his back. My legs straddled him and he chuckled into the kiss; because we literally just switched places. We continued making out like this for about 5 more minutes before we both reluctantly pulled away.

I stared down at him, amazed that someone this beautiful exists. He's perfect.

Braden and I are currently curled up together on the couch eating cereal out of coffee mugs. Without looking, my hand finds the remote. "What do you want to watch?" I ask. Looking at the clock, it's nearly 8pm. "X-Factors about to start." I suggest.