Acceptence

Eddie's POV
As he pulls away from Buck, and looks back at his team all he see are smiles as if they knew all along. Eddie doesn't doubt that they did deep down he knew that they saw the way Eddie looked at Buck.
Hen exclaims, "I knew it, I told you didn't I," gesturing to Chim as she speaks. She walks over and gives Eddie the biggest hug Buck is next.
What's even better though, is the smile lighting up on Buck's face, he forgets why he was ever afraid to love this man.
He is soon reminded, a man in the waiting room suddenly stands up. Eddie honestly forgot anyone else was there.
The man speaks angrily, "these are the men who are supposed to protect us?, gays?, disgusting," he spits.
Eddie is frozen in fear, and embarrassment until he feels Buck's hands on the back of his head pulling him in for another kiss, a short one and yet still full of emotion.
"Yes sir we are," Buck says to the man calmly.
Eddie's fear quickly turns to anger for ruining this moment with Buck he starts to march towards the man his fists balled.
He doesn't make it too far before Buck has a hand on his wrist pulling Eddie back to him. Once Eddie is close enough to grab Buck holds Eddie with his arm wrapped around his waist. Buck is strong, and Eddie feels safe with him so he doesn't try to fight it.
The man yells a few more slurs before walking off.
"What is wrong with people?," Chim says upset.
"Never mind him," Hen says calmly, "people like that are not worth your time."
Buck pulls Eddie closer and quickly into a hug, these arms are the safest place Eddie could ever be.
Buck holds him for a while, Eddie knows it's for himself as well.

The next day Eddie is back at the station, he's nervous. How is he supposed to do... this?
"Alright team time for breakfast," he hears Bobby call from upstairs.
The team makes small talk while eating the breakfast Bobby prepared. Buck and Eddie are sat next to each other, still a little awkward with the team.
The bell goes off, and Eddie knows it's time to snap out of it, this is his job.
The team heads to the rig, and they're off.
It's a simple call, a young boy had climbed so far up a tree he couldn't get down.
Soon the shift is over, and after a relatively easy day, Eddie invites Buck over for dinner.
They still haven't told Chris, they aren't really sure how to.
Eddie and buck walk up to the front of Eddie's house, Eddie breathes deeply preparing himself for what's to come.
"Chris!," he yells as he opens the door, "hi buddy."
"Buck, dad!" Chris says hugging the two.
Wow, Eddie thinks to himself, I'm the luckiest man in the world.

Alright I kept a simple finish to the story, I know you guys were hoping for more. I honestly love the way it ended, but if you feel there should be more I'm so down to revise and write more.
Let me know in the comments, so sorry it's taken so long.
As always thanks for the support xx