3

willow~

i huffed reaching the back gate out the house.

I had jogged down the back streets of the city and took the trail back home just incase that guy decided to follow me out of the bar.

What a scum bag 

I thought while entering the house. I'm glad his ego didn't make him put up a fight. I would've had to beat his ass. which would only get me beat by my mom or kim's guys in the long run.

He made it clear that i was not to cause attention to myself. When he first gave me a black card I started going to see this guy... nothing romantic just business if you will.

he was... what you'd could call an underground trainer. If you will. He taught me so many valuable skills. I learned how to fight, How to shoot a gun. even how to wield a sword. 

How can't imagine how many slashes i had to cover up around the mansion do to failed attempts. But after a while no one was barely home so i never had to hide them as much.

But of course that goes without saying that this costed a pretty penny. The guy is a wanted criminal so he charged out the ass.

don't..... don't even ask me how i found him

Everyone he trained got a tattoo. A symbol he went by in the streets on the right side of their chest.... basically their right side really.

No one was allowed to say his name but people knew how you got down if they saw the tatt. It was kinda like a way of telling others you were skilled without actually telling them.

Of course not just anyway got the tatt. H e doesn't mention it to you until you've surpassed a certain skill point.

I got beat and fought damn near to death during our lessons but it was worth it in the end. 

After the italy incident i realized that If Mr.kim really cared enough he could track down what i was doing through how i spent my money.

Of course paying my trainer was a long standardized and difficult process since he himself wasn't trying to be traced. The money had to be broken up and wired to several different of shore accounts for each lesson but if Mr.Kim tried hard enough he'd put the pieces together and do whatever he could to figure exactly who the money would end up with.

My trainer was very strict about his privacy and out of respect. i stopped going. 

I explained in vague detail why i would never be returning and he understood and thanked me for not being selfish in any case. 

i closed the fridge after taking out a water when i noticed a note on it. 

It was a new cleaning schedule most likely put up by the head maid.

the top said

"Routine cleaning schedule for the Kim's vacation"

reading it in more detail it stated the kim family had planned a vacation and were due to be gone this upcoming week. Leaving today.