24

JayB POV:

i huffed as jin covered up some of my scratches 

Jin: calm down jay, im sure willow's waiting for you in her room. just head back to the guys then you can go check on her tonight.

I groaned throwing my head back. We had been planing this for so long and it was finally happening. we had just kidnapped Brittney Kim. it was a struggle with all the security she had around her but in all we managed to slip by. Not with out killing a few. and even then we would have failed if jackson wasn't there with his amazing driving skills. he ducked thru traffic as they chased us and bam helped lots with his directions of alley cuts and back ways.

I wanted so badly to go snuggle up to willow but i needed to finish my task completely. after checking in with jin and getting any cuts touched up i had to go back to that room. the same one willow was in the first night she was here.

well more like first 3

jumping down from jins table i hurried back.

opening the door. mark and jackson sat annoyed with the girl who wouldn't stop crying. she was whaling not stop.

walking over i reached my hands back and slapped her causing her to gasp in shock. the whole room went silent.

i scuffed.

Me: shut up... you sound horrible.... Willow didn't drop a single tear.

i said... my mind instantly wondering to what willow was doing.

her body perked

Brittney: you.... your the same guys who took willow? 

she asked slowly.

Mark: not that you really care. since i take it you too didn't get along well.

she frowned looking to the side.

Brittney: it was never my fault. i was the perfect daughter, she just could never get on the same page.

Jackson scuffed.

Jackson: more like the perfect slut.

causing her to gasp.

she went to yell but i pulled out my gun

Me: SHUT UP!!!

she stood still staring at my hand

Me: its hard to believe she lasted as long as she did in the same house with you.. i would have killed myself from the jump.

i watched as she swallowed a lump in her throat.

Brittney: where is she anyway.... is she dead. did you guys kill her??

mark tilted his head.

Mark: what makes you say that?

Brittney: my dad put a hit out on her...eventually people gave up trying to find her for the reward, but theres a few guys still looking trying to confirm her death.

tears kept rolling down her cheeks. 

Jackson: You should honestly worry about yourself sweet cheeks. your in more trouble at the moment.