ANTI Kitten ~Preview~

Thanks for reading my book "High Voltage" Here is a glimpse of my new book "ANTI Kitten" a Kim Namjoon fanfic

Light purs filled the lobby as namjoon squatted down to scratch the cats chin. This had been a routine over the course of the last month.

Uni was kicking his ass, The only bit of stress relief being hanging with the guys every other weekend or seeing this beauty when he went down to get his mail.

she was a very calm and collective cat no wonder the management hadn't called someone to come get her out or kick her out themselves. she never bothered the residents and offered a few meows here and there as if she was asking folks how their days went as they stopped to get their mail.

some even spoke back to her as if she could understand.

Namjoon had grown fond of her. she was sweet. at least he thought so. The guys had visited a few times. During a few of those trips she'd ride the elevator with them only sitting close to Namjoon though. She let jin pet her again before but didn't let him pick her up anymore.

they both flinched at the sound of namjoon's phone going off. he bid the cat a soft farewell before turning around and answering the call as he walked toward the elevator.

Jimin- NAMJOONNNNNN!!!!!!!!

namjoon winced moving the phone away from his ear some.

Namjoon- jimin one of these days your going to break my ear drums.

Jimin- oh hush! the picture you sent was adorable. i don't understand why you wont just go ahead and adopt her

a few minutes prior namjoon had sent a selfie of him and the cat to the group chat. once he found out she'd let him get close enough to take one. he's been taking one with her every time he gets his mail to send to the guys.

he groaned

Namjoon- not this again chim... I told you i'm fine

Jimin- dude your totally not! you're always so grumpy. Everyone agreed you need a companion. she's perfect just take her in.. then they'll be 2 dog owners and 2 cat owners in our group!

Glimpse#2

I woke up to something heavy on my chest.

looking down i was met with a sleeping mochi who had some how tangled her body with mine. Her warm breath up against my neck wasn't helping my morning wood. Normally it wasn't a problem because she was in cat form and normally slept on my chest up.

but now.... this might be a serious concern... i should clear out the second bedroom of my art supplies and set her up a room. Her hard nipples pressed up against my chest thru the large shirt she was wearing. underneath only a pair of my boxers since we hadn't been able to get her any clothes yet. I went to push her to the side some but she whined and held me closer her legs moving and she slightly brush up against my hard on.

I groaned and she began to shuffle a little

Mochi- joonie?

she mumbled causing my heart to melt.

she has a nickname for me now?

Namjoon- mochi i need you to get up i have to use the bathroom