8

Willow~ 

i tossed and turned in bed. I couldn't sleep and part of me knows its because this wasn't my bed. 

I got up to use the restroom.. looking out the bathrooms window i could tell it was night time

Gosh it's late 

After doing my business and washing my hands i opened the door just in time to see jayb entering the room.

he stopped in his tracks before frowning at me

"Oh it's you.."

he said in a low voice before walking past me into the restroom locking up behind him

Maybe he wasn't used to another presence in his room. I couldn't blame him though, I didn't wanna be here but being in this room was better than the one they had me in before.

I went to lay back on the bed but then i realized the look on his face when he entered the room. He looked extremely tired.  I decided to take camp on the small couch in the corner of his room.  

I was laying down for most of the day and was too restless to actually get any sleep. There was no need to hog the bed. One that wasn't rightfully mine anyway.

i curled up on the couch wrapping a soft thro blanket around me.

Shortly after i heard the bathroom open. I was facing the couch but i could tell he was standing in the door way. His shadow traced by the light from inside of the restroom.

I pretended to be sleep when i felt him sigh and the light turned off. Soon i heard the bed shuffling meaning he had laid in it. 

I sighed content.

 I honestly don't intend on causing these men any trouble, I'll just play this game to my advantage then I could leave for good. Maybe out of the country and live life far away from here. 

Closing my eyes, after a while of just sitting here i fell sleep.

I felt like my body was floating in bed air but i was so tired i couldn't bring myself to open my eyes. Snuggling into the now firm couch i went back to sleep