𝐎𝐍𝐄ʷⁱˡˡ ˢʰᵘᵗ ᵘᵖ!

introducing...

▬▬𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲

▬▬𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲

|𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐓 𝐔𝐏!|

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘, most people need at least a good half hour of absolute silence in the morning before starting to show signs of life and need to get an enormous amount of coffee into the body.

In short, people usually don't like to talk as soon as they wake up, but Willette Reyes had an unusual lifestyle.

The girl had always been a morning type, being a malediction for all the residents of Stars Hollow.

The first thing Will did in the morning was open the windows of the garret, as known as her room. Then she dressed and quickly ate some prepackaged snacks, finally leaving the house with the backpack and a skateboard.

The routine was almost always the same. Will would go to Luke's to get a coffee to go for her friend and soon made her way to school.

She always arrived at about the same time, and Luke prepared her order in advance. Everything was linear.

Owning a skateboard gave Will many benefits, and one of them was going from one part of town to another without ever being late.

Quickly, she soon found herself in front of the Diner and stepped off her skateboard towards the entrance.

Entering the venue, she spotted the two Gilmores seated at a table while they were having breakfast. Will gave a small smile and walked over to the pair.

Next to them was Lane Kim, Rory's best friend and an acquaintance of Will's. They both went to the same school, but they had never deepened their knowledge.

"Good morning lovely ladies, what are you doing?" The brunette said jokingly.

"Hi Will, we're enjoying breakfast, Rory thinks we'll be late, but we won't!" Lorelai said, making Will smile even more.