𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ʳᵘⁱⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ

introducing...

▬▬𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

▬▬𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

|𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆|

𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 didn't often argue with her family. It wasn't in her nature. But when it happened, the cause tended to be his sister. And often, it was always for the same reason.

Every year at Stars Hollow, there was the " Bid On A Basket". Something Will did not particularly appreciate for various reasons.

The girl did not want to spend time with someone random or get bought. She didn't oblige others to not participate in the tradition, but she didn't want to have anything to do with it.

But her sister didn't think the same way.

Rowena wanted that her little sister participated in the community traditions.

Because of this, Rowena and Will were arguing energetically in their living room.

"Can't you do this for me, at least this time?" Rowena asked, placing both hands on the kitchen counter.

"Why do you always have to ask me to do things I don't want? A no is a no," Will exclaimed exasperatedly.

"Can't you listen to me at least once? I don't think I'm asking for much," Rowena replied with her eyes on her sister.

"Just because it's not much for you, it doesn't mean it's not for me," Will replied, trying to express herself.

"But why? Everyone loves you. What's the problem?" Rowena exposed, walking back and forth.

"I never said I don't like them. I never said it," Will told, becoming more and more nervous.

"So why don't you ever come? I can't understand," Rowena said, gradually raising her voice.

"Why can't you respect my limitations?" Will opposed, bringing her hands to her face in despair.

"You're so selfish. It must constantly be all about you," Rowena raged, pointing to her sister with a finger.