𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄ˡᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵏⁿᵒʷ

introducing...

▬▬𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

▬▬𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

|𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖|

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 in Stars Hollow passed quickly. Will's days were quiet. She went to school, worked in the shop, accompanied Miranda to violin lessons, studied, and other things like that. Everything was going smoothly. 

Or so it seemed to Will.

The whole city was a mess because of the one and only Jess Mariano. 

The boy had done what Will expected, which was to create problems for the citizens. All citizens, except Willette Reyes.

The two seemed to get along quite well, even if they hadn't had the chance to talk too much lately.

When Jess worked at the Diner, sometimes he prepared Will's order, probably forced by Luke.

If they saw each other at school, the two greeted each other and exchanged a few words, but shortly after, Jess disappeared, as usual. 

According to Will, Jess had some strange powers because it was impossible for the boy to escape so easily.

That day, Miranda and Will were walking around town as Mandy had to go to violin class. Not that the curly head particularly liked it. But according to her mother, it would have been wasted talent.

"If I asked Vanessa Todd for her history notes, do you think she would give them to me?" Miranda asked, really hoping not to have to retrieve all the information from the book.

"Vanessa Todd? No" Will said. Miranda didn't seem very happy with the answer, but she knew it was true.

"Maybe I should try anyway, I mean ... " Miranda was interrupted by a police siren.