𝐓𝐖𝐎ᵈⁱⁿⁿᵉʳ, ˢᵗᵒˡᵉⁿ ᵇᵒᵒᵏˢ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᵈᵃⁿⁿʸ ᶻᵘᵏᵒ

introducing...

▬▬𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼

▬▬𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼

|𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑,𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 

𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐙𝐔𝐊𝐎|

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 had arrived a lot faster than Will aspected. The girl didn't know what to expect. 

And it was only when she and Rowena found themselves in front of the Gilmore house that Will found herself a little flustered, and she didn't know why. 

Lorelai opened the door for them shortly after, smiling at two.

"Hi, you finally arrived. Jess and Luke are already here." Lorelai said at two. Rowena handed the bouquet to Lorelai, and all three entered the house.

If Will was hoping she could stay attached to her sister all evening, she was very wrong. The girl, although not wanting to admit it even to herself, she didn't want to meet Jess again. 

Not because she had really talked to him or anything like that, but new things always scared her at first. And their first meeting hadn't been that bad either, but it certainly hadn't gone well.

Although Jess was something unlike in the town, the girl had a feeling that she knew exactly how the guy was. He had the typical rebellious boy demeanor who didn't care about the rules and was angry with the world.

Not that Will was much better. 

One day she decided to become the criminal of the city. The girl had a lot of fun turning the town upside down, but she never exaggerated.

And she didn't blame Jess for his evasive and grumpy nature.

 Despite Will loving Stars hollow, she knew very well that sometimes it was a shitty place.