The Duel

Rosé pov
Ugh I hate him that mochi. Now none of us talking. The boys went to meet their other members and explain what happened. From what I saw yesterday I can tell rhat Jisoo likes Jin . Lisa and Jennie like Jungkook and V but won't except it. And I like Jimin I won't even try and disagree. "So they know"Jennie tried breaking the silence. "Yes"we replied at the same time. "Um tell me how. Uhh Jisoo first."Jennie said
"Oh well I gave him permission to explore the room so he told me he saw something shiny and when he went to find the source. He saw it was the crown." Jisoo unnie said
"No way me too " me and Lisa said at the same time.
"Oh wow"Jennie said . "Do you guys have any idea about the announcements today"she asked
"No "I say. Suddenly , All students are to immediately report to the main hall for today's announcements. Eomma or rather Mrs  Bom's voice said .
After coming to the main hall
Woah this packed with students. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder, it was Momo unnie. "Meet me in the library after the announcements" she whispered. "Okay" I whisper back. "Hey Momo unnie told us to meet in the library after the announcements"I whisper to my other unnies. "Okay"they whisper back.
Now that everyone's here let's start the announcements.
1. A month from now the dueling shall start
There were murmurs all around the hall.
Now as to why it shall start is because we have had reports of Dark creatures lurking the forests so we are advising children to not go to the forest anymore. This duel shall also bee seen as a challenge. There will be 4 people who win this challenge. Whoever wins the challenge shall be redeemed the most powerful of all among the students.

2. There will be an upcoming ball where all students are invited in honour of our princesses turning of age.

3. From now on the teachers shall be teaching students magic and weaponry. And for those who know weaponry are to practice with each other and if you face any confusions you can ask any teacher including me

4. From now on till the duel the arena is open for all, but you will have to take permissions from teachers to use it .

Now that's all for today. Everyone's dismissed.

Woah that is a lot of information to take in . "Guys we already now magic and how to use weapons, so should we train each other"Lisa says. "Or you can train with us"a voice says.
"Oh you guys scared us" I say. It was the boys. "Guys do you know where the library is"I ask . "Yes come with us" Jimin says.

At the library
"Hey guys"we're here Jennie says. "Oh hey we called you here to meet them and to talk about the princess thingy"Jihyo unnie says. "You told them " I say to Jimin . "Not them exactly. I told my other members and they told their girlfriends"V says. Calm down Rosie no need to get angry.
"Hey I'm RM or Kim Namjoon and I'm Jihyo's boyfriend" a tall guy says
"Hi I'm Suga" a guy standing next to Nayeon unnie says.
"Hi I'm your hope, you're my hope and I'm J-Hope or Jung Hoseok and I am Momo's boyfriend" a very very bright and cheerful guy says.
"Hi I'm Jisoo"Jisoo unnie says.
"I'm Jennie"Jennie says.
"Hi I'm Park Chaeyoung but you can call me Rosé" I say.
"Hi I'm Lisa" Lisa says.
"Nice to meet you guys" RM says.
"Okay that's enough so you guys are the princesses"Nayeon unnie says.
"Yes"Lisa replied.
"Cool"they say .
"Wait what you are not mad that we didn't tell you about this"I say.
"No it's okay we understand why you did it." Momo unnie says. Yay their reaction is so nice. Gor the first time in so long I feel like I belong with them. After my sisters ofc.

1 month later on Dueling day.
Arena