Why

Rosé pov
"No she can't kill our parents she was our aunt"Lisa says with tears in her eyes
"Yes,but love makes people do crazy things"Elise says
"Love,what love"Said Jisoo with a straight face. But I knew that she was broken from the inside but had to put on a brave show for us
"Even I don't know the story" the big burly guy said.
"If you let me say you will know"Elise said.

"It all started 25 years ago,
Your mother and your father were betrothed. Your mother had a sister cousin, her name was Bom. They were very close with each other. Bom's parents had died when she was very young and your mother's parents took her in. Few years passed, your grandparents (maternal side) saw that your mother had become very beautiful and pretty, whereas your aunt still pretty was very rebellious. She didn't like your mother, because she thought that just because your mother was prettier than her she got everything that she wanted. Your mother had immediately caught the eye of your father on the day of the maiden choosing. Your mother didn't want to go to the palace at first, but your grandmother forced her to attend it. After a series of tests ,Matches and duels, your mother emerged the victor. Meanwhile your aunt was disqualified for killing a girl in combat"
"She killed someone" Jisoo asked
"Mhmm. Her jealousy grew even more when your parents married. Your mother slowly started to fall in love and after a year. They gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. They named her Jisoo the smart one. They called your aunt to be her godmother. The already jealous aunt was furious. 4 years passed and everytime a baby was birn she was called. Finally one night while she was visiting, I found her muttering to herself. All she was saying was
"He is mine. Always and Forever". At that time nor Rosé, nor Lisa or Sebastian had been born. She scurried away as soon as I saw her. Safe to say after a few years and after the war I found myself in a very particular looking place which somehow resembled our kingdom. Sebastian had just been born and I was weak Lilith helped me take over Bom. Because even her the goddess of darkness thought it was wrong to attack somebody because of a petty grudge. I was gifted and so was my son. He also happens to look just like his father."
"So that means......he is our-"I cut
"Brother"Sebastian says looking horrified.
"One more thing girls, my son has powers just like yours. He practices Blood magic"Elise says