The Party

Lalisa pov
Once me and Rosé and Jennie and Jisoo unnie were ready we headed out towards p the forest. We used teleportation to arrive there. Once we did arrive the forest was lit. Fairy lights were all over the place. Vampires and werewolves were dancing together. After the treaty between them after the war they get together very well . There were also huge banners with Jisoo , Rosé , V and Jimin's name on it. They are the winners after all. Near the punch bowl I saw Jungkook drinking the punch quietly. He was my biggest crush. I liked him from so long. But he never asked me out. He asked me to the dance by giving me banana milk with a note. Like whaaaatt. "Hey" I said going to him. "Hey why aren't you with your friends" he asked me. "I didn't wanna leave you alone. Btw what are you doing here alone all by yourself." I asked him.
"Ph well I don't think I have anything to do." He says. "Oh well let's dance then?" I ask him bcs I love dancing.
"Sure" he says.
After an hour of dancing and partying
" Hey I'm gonna go find my sisters ok." I say
"Yeah, I'm gonna find my brothers to " Jungkook says.
"Hey guys" I say to my sisters. "Where's Rosé " I asked them as she was not with them. "Um she just told us that she was gonna go a bit to the forest to you know get a leak and.... " Jennie unnie said.
"And what?" I ask them this time getting a bit nervous.
"And she still hasn't returned. It's been an hour" Jisoo unnie said.
"Oh no" I mutter. Well an hour and nobody's informed me. I hope she's not in trouble. "Have you tried reaching out to her through the earings." I ask them.
"Yeah no answer either" Jisoo says
"Oh shit" I say

Who's pov should I do next.
Rosé or Jimin. Lisa or Jungkook. Jin or Jisoo.