Koemi's Gentle Fist

"Big brother!!!!!! Shisui!!!"

They must have made a pit stop home first of course because here comes Sasuke. The little brat came in harder than a wrecking ball. He jumped at Itachi right before gleaming widely at Shisui and me, landing on his head. Rhat sure was a weird way to greet his older brother. But Itachi seemed used to it. Izumi let out a girlish scream getting off of hom while Itachi raised his hands to his little brother's side, flipping him upside down on his torso.

"Sasuke, what do you think you're doing?" He sighed watching his little brother laugh as if was the funniest prank. Itachi poked the little one in the middle of his forehead, causing Sasuke to jump back a bit and lose his cool

Now he had a slightly annoyed expression. "TACHI!!!"

"Stop screaming..." Shisui shrugged letting you go from the hug as he knelt down at the now standing Sasuke. He looked over at Izumi amd gave her a thumbs up. "Also, nice acting!"

What did he mean by acting? That hug sure didn't seem like acting to me...

"Izumi knew the whole time! We actually visted her first and planned the whole thing!"

Little bastards...you sighed then shottly after gave the rest of the group your best smile. "You guys. You made my day, believe it or not." Your eyes fell to Izumi. She was happy, but still couldn't let go what had happened earlier.

Itachi noticed, lifting himself into asittimg position as he twisted half way now looking at you. His eyes narriwed a bit. "Koemi, you have cuts on you."

Izumi jolted suddenly at his remark. She musy have noticed that she gave it away. Shisui didn't even see them and he was closer than the two of you.
But it could just be because he saw your wrists before your face. They had a lot more bruises among other sustained  injuries. You watched the girl look to the side keeping away from the conversation.

"I was just overdoing it." You made up another weird excuse.

"Overdoing it? Koemi, you never need to go that far." Shisui lectured grabbing you by the wrist as he now saw the damage from up close. He cuffed your chin gliding over the cuts as you winced. "It's all over you. This isn't just from practicing on a tree unless it decided to somehow come to life and bite you back." You rip away. "Shisui...stop it. I told you that I'm fine!"

Shisui stepped back. It was the first time you actually yelled at him. "Is there something you don't want me-- or any of us to know?"

Now Sasuke Izumi amd Itachi stood beside the soft spoken Shisui. They were all in shock. Was it...was it finally time to tell them? You look down.

"Okay...I'll tell you. Me and my uncle got into a fight. But it wasn't like-- I was disrespectful or anything! I just, did something that I wasn't supposed to! That's all. He didn't hit me or anything of course, he's not that kind of a person. He just put me in sparring all day. These developed over eight hours into today. From nine in the morning."

"That's a long time." Shisui frowned. "Do you still even have any Chakra left? How is it that youre even still standing?" He didn't like that one bit.

"I used to train like that all the time before I met you guys. The reason why I stopped was because...well, I met you...guys."

"So...it's our fault that you got in trouble." Izumi said silently.

Well, yeah...in a way. No. No... "Don't think of it like that. I was just having way too much fun! And the family taijutsu style is something that needs to be honed on a daily basis for long amounts of time. Especially for someone like me, because-- I am not that good at controlling-- my chakra."