Chapter Fifteen

Friendship is the start for what you call love.

As my assistant drove my Jaguar to the airport, I sat in the backseat, engrossed in reviewing the documents related to my upcoming trip

As my assistant drove my Jaguar to the airport, I sat in the backseat, engrossed in reviewing the documents related to my upcoming trip. Typically, I traveled alone for most trips, but for particularly significant ones, Amos would accompany me. This time, he was accompanying me as well.

Upon arriving at the airport, I stepped out of the car and put on my glasses, preparing for the journey ahead. Amos followed behind, carrying my luggage, while my other driver drove the Jaguar away. I made my way towards the waiting private jet, ready to embark on my business trip.

After greeting the crew, I settled into one of the seats on the private jet and opened my laptop, focusing on my work. Amos, seated in front of me, plugged in his headphones, engrossed in his own activities.

However, as time passed, I began to feel bored and decided to retreat to my private room on the jet. Switching on the TV, I started watching an episode of Riverdale to pass the time. Eventually, my staff approached me and asked if I would like to have lunch. I gladly accepted the invitation and joined Amos for a meal, engaging in casual conversation where, for once, I didn't occupy the role of his boss.

During our lunch conversation, Amos shared that he believed he had developed a crush on someone. Curious, I asked him who it was, which caused him to blush and shy away, not wanting to disclose the person's identity. Respectful of his privacy, I didn't press further.

After finishing our work for the day, I returned to my room to get some rest. Amos, on the other hand, made himself comfortable on the seat that could be converted into a bed, where he would spend the night. As I settled into bed, I closed my eyes, ready to get some much-needed sleep before reaching our destination.

After a long and tiring flight, we finally landed in Dubai, and to our surprise, a luxurious dark blue Rolls Royce Phantom awaited our arrival

After a long and tiring flight, we finally landed in Dubai, and to our surprise, a luxurious dark blue Rolls Royce Phantom awaited our arrival. I gracefully slid into the comfortable backseat, while Amos ensured our luggage was safely stowed. The chauffeur drove us towards the Stewart Hotel, as I gazed out the window, taking in the sights and sounds of the city. My AirPods remained plugged in, providing me with some entertainment during the journey.