Chapter Thirty Five

There is nothing like us,
nothing like you and me together.

"It's cold for starting of September isn't it?" I asked as I snuggled against Kayden under the blanket while we watched the flames in the hearth and Scout layed on his tummy near me, his fur was enough to keep him warm but he wanted to be close to me

"Yeah, Nash told me it would be cold during the night then the weather would be fine during the daylight, not too hot nor too cold." He informed me, this cabin was Nash's which Kayden had borrowed from him.

Kayden planted a kiss on my forehead while I smiled, this trip and the cabin were really helping me relax my overworking mind. But the buisness related things were still going on.

"What do you wanna Have for dinner?" He asked, I bit my lip thinking. I really wanted to have barbeque but the cold weather wouldn't let us.

"Maybe noodles? It would be quick and hot."

"Good idea, I'll just boil the water in kettle," he slowly distangled the blanket and stood up then disappeared into the small kitchen. I kept looking at the flames thinking how perfect was. And that's when my phone started to ring.

It was surprising to find network in the midst of nowhere.

I groaned and answered my PA's call. "What is it Amos?" I asked, annoyed.

'uh, sorry ma'am, but I've emailed you some documents which needs your signature immediately, so can you please check them and sign?'

I sighed, "okay I'm checking." I hang up and get up then make my towards the bedroom. I remove my Macbook from my bag then head down. I sit crosses legged in front of the hearth then switch on my laptop and open my mails.

"What do you think you're doing?" I look up to find Kayden with an annoyed face and holding two bowls.

"Sorry baby, but this is important, it needs my signature urgently."

He frowns and sits down, "how will you sign from your laptop?"

"It has that feature, don't worry," I don't take my eyes from the screen and opened the document sent by Amos and start reading it thoroughly.

"How will you eat then?" He asked, "you can't let it get cold."

"Feed me?" I suggested he murmured a low Okay and after a second he brought the noddles to my lips, I opened my mouth and as soon as it touched my tongue I jumped.