best friend brother

warning: age gap (27/22), dirty talk, degradation, spanking, hair pulling, dominant (m), submissive (f), oral receiving (f), overstimulation, unprotected sex, lying.

chapter summary: seeing your best friend brother behind her back for almost two years.

song: kind of woman by
stevie nicks

lust for life by
lana del rey ft. the weeknd

what you need by
the weeknd

——————————————————

you tossed your head back has his lips devour your wet core for the third time. his lips were such a godsend, ever so plump. your hands already tangled to his thick wild curls, pushing him more into you, not wanting him to stop his actions.

a loud pants and moans left your lips continuously, you are on the verge of crying.

"cal- calum" you choked on calling his name, he knows you are close again to your high.

he left your wet dripping core to comment on your pathetic cries, "shut up, you should be grateful that i am even touching you after that stunt you pulled earlier." you bucked your hips to get him back.

"so" his fingers harsh rubbed again your clit, "fucking" then slipped into your dripping walls, "needy" they start to pump in and out of you in a harsh pace that you couldn't keep up. your legs start shaking, his eyes watched your every moved as you crumble down to your third orgasm.

you closed your eyes as you try to recover from your high but your eyes snap open once you felt his hands on both your hips, only to flip you around. your face met the darkness of the mattress as your hips and ass were on full display.

you quickly turn your head to the side but only came to see the mirror on the wall.

"look at you, so fucking ready but then again, i don't think you deserve to have my cock in you." he spanked your left ass cheek.

you let out a desperate moan.

"and you know, i was gonna be nice to you tonight. take my time, kiss all your beautiful curves , and fuck you in every surface in this house but then you decide to act like a whore and decided to take manner into your own hands" another slap.

"you think it's funny for me the other night to walk around my own family with a boner, you secretly touching me under the table" your mouth let out a whimper as his hand slapped twice as harder than before, definitely going to be sore tomorrow.

"you definitely want my sister knowing i'm fucking her best friend behind her back? how you beg me every fucking night to fill you up?"

his hand snaked up to your wild hair and pull you so your back met his chest, "huh? you want them to know how much of a whore you are for me? don't ya?"

his hand twisted harder when you didn't answer him, "yes! yes yes calum. i want them to know how much of a whore i am for you pl- please just fuck me"

he pushed you harshly on the bed, making sure your head was still facing the mirror on the wall, "do me a favour and watch yourself being the pathetic slut you are as you take my cock. can you do that?"

"yes yes just pl-" before you could get another word out his cock slipped into you. you moaned out in satisfactory.

"eyes open or ill stop" you nodded cause you weren't able to trust your own words.

his hips went back and then slammed forward repeatedly setting a violent pace. your eyes watch him in the mirror as you see him toss his head back and his tongue ran over his bottom lip to only then bite it. his hands were gripping your hips like his life depended on it and his nails were definitely leaving marks but you didn't mind.

his groans and pants with your whimpers and moans were echoing throughout his room. thank god, his walls were soundproof because he practiced with his band mates up here.

his hips snapping back and forth, he's never wants it to end. you felt your body slipping and your body arching even more to the point your thighs were spread on top of his thick thighs, his cock was hitting you even deeper than before.

pornographic moans with his name somewhere along the lines left your lips as you watched him slip in and out of you. his honey brown eyes met yours in the mirror, a smile came upon his lips, knowing you are close.

"you gonna come again?"

"i can't- it's too much i-"

"yes you can and you will" with one of his hand still your hips and the other reaches down to harshly rub on your clit as he starts to thrust into you harder than before and you eyes rolled back as you felt your high coming.

"calum c-calum, ah please ah yes yes fuck"

"come pretty girl, come all over my cock"

without hesitation you felt your self letting go of your fourth orgasm, calums hips started to falter as he is approaching his high.

"where you want me pretty girl? you want me to fill you up with my cum?"

you nodded knowing your unable to talk

with the last three thrust, he came inside of you. after a couple of minutes, he took a deep breathe and slowing slipped out of you. with the little body energy you had left you flipped your self on your back and try to stand up to go to the bathroom along the way you picked up your clothing.

once you came back, you see calum sleeping. you smiled and slipped out the door to his sister room.

you walked into her room to only see her ready for bed, on her phone with her hair tied up in a bun. "hey what took you so long?"

you scratch the back of your head for an lame excuse to say to your best friend of 25 years..."traffic?" you said

"y/n..." she paused to check the time, "its 10 o'clock, you texted me two hours ago saying you were 30 minutes late"

you bite your lip, thinking of coming to say another stupid excuse until the door came slamming open, revealing a sleepy but throughly fucked calum. save by the bell.

"hey sis, hey y/n"

"what now cal" mali groaned in annoyance

"well i was coming to say that i order us some almost midnight pizza but never-"

she rolled her eyes as she smiled, "thanks bro, come on y/n. im starving" she said as she climbed out of the bed

once she left the room, calum feet moved towards the door to leave but suddenly turned for his eyes to met yours and say "see you tomorrow night" with that he left you alone with a smile.

how you and him kept this secret for almost two years from his sister, you will never know.

author's note

sorry if there is any misspelled words, my apologies too lazy to double check. literally wrote this around midnight and i have to wake up early for college tomorrow. sigh. i will update the part two of outerbanks (after almost one year) sometime later this week!

until next time :)