the secret

part 2 of private school.

warning: soft!calum, a bit of verbal abuse, slapping, mention of rape, teasing, steamy make out session, getting caught, oral receiving (f + m), fingering, riding, choking, un/protected penetrative sex, creampie, dirty talk, leaving marks.

chapter summary: when your parents find out that your best friend got into a fight and doesn't allow you to see him anymore, you do anything to keep him around in secret even if they are going to be consequences in the end.

song: sweet creature by
harry styles

you make loving fun by
fleetwood mac

just the two of us by
grover washington jr

——————————————————

finally spring break came around: no school, no waking up early, no listening to annoying teachers and no staying up late to do homework at the last minute. everything seems perfect just for one thing. me and calum's friendship...a few weeks later after the fight between calum and that manwhore luke, my parents found out.

they gave me the longest talk about how is calum a bad influence and how i should stay away from him. they understand the fact that calum made you happy but after that situation they don't want you near him ever again. you see the thing is you could never be away from calum and same goes for him, that's why the both of you have been sneaking around your parents.
-
currently laying in your bed, calum with his head laying on my chest with his feet tangle with yours and hands wrapped around your stomach, tightly. you can hear his little snores from his mouth as you can feel him breath out hot air into your neck. you slowly rake your hands through his hands, enjoy how adorable he looks up against your side.

you watched american horror story trying to catch up for the past few seasons, you never had enough time cause of school but suddenly you felt wet kisses on your neck, you smiled.

"someone is wake" you breathed out heavily as he suck on your skin harshly then traveling up your neck to leave more marks. "calum" you moan, you can feel him smile against your skin as if he got what he want, a child receiving candy.

he stop to come and hover your face before leaning down to your lips and giving you a small peck, then rolling you over on top of him. your head on his chest, hearing his heart beat.

"how was your nap" you mumble, "better than usually, i haven't been able to sleep lately." he says as he rubs his eye trying to wake up more, "but when i'm with yo-" before he could finish his sentence, all you heard was the front door open and "y/n, we're home!"

shit they are back home.

"calum you have to go! like now!" you yell-whispered

"fuck, where"

"go to my bathroom, keep the lights off and stay in the shower with the curtains closed" you quick say before shooing him away inside the bathroom.

before he went in and hid, he said "and you should hide those hickies, babe" shutting the door immediately after that.

"shit" you untangled your hair from your bun and letting it down on your sides, hopefully enough to cover your hickies.

you went back to your bed and continuing to watch your show as if calum wasn't here until your parents came to knock on your door.