private school

warning: sexual assault, fighting, bruising, protective!calum, fluff!calum, triggering thoughts

chapter summary: reader just got expelled from her current school and now is forced to go a private school which leads to good and bad people.

song: girl almighty by
one direction

yellow by
coldplay

I HATE EVERYBODY by
halsey

—————————————————

"are you fucking kidding me, y/n" your parents yelled at you more, "you are always disobeying the rules, could you stop acting so rebellious and take stuff serious for your life"

once again, i "slipped" up again according to my parents, but i had a good reason. good reason that they wouldn't bother to listen to.

*4 hours earlier*

closing your locker door shut then you heard it, the screams. you walked down the halls to see a crowd of people hovering over two people. all you heard was "help" but you knew that cry for help. rushing and pushing people through the circle formation, you can see your little brother getting pushed up agains the wall.

"you fucking idiot watch where you are going" the mysterious boy yelled at him. you rushed over to him and pushed no other an, ashton irwin, the bully of the school. he always thinks he can get what he wants with a bad attitude but not with me.

"get the fuck off of my brother, asshole" you yelled at him try to pushing off of him.

"or what princess, you going to make a sissy fit...fuck off" he said and pushed you to the ground, only making you more furious.

you stood back up within seconds, clenching your fist. "oh look, baby y/n is angry. you want a-" before ashton could finish his sentence, you deck him right in the face making him fall onto the ground. he looked up at you with fear in his eyes as he holds his nose from bleeding. everyone around you looked in shock, little whispers going around "shit don't mess with y/n" or "is she insane"

blocking out the voices around you, you stared at him, thinking how pathetic he looked. who's scared now princess? you laughed in your head.

you walked over to the your brother, helping him get his stuff that was thrown across the floor.

after gathering all his stuff you walked him to class,"are you ok bub?" you questioned him.

"yeah... thank you for what you did back there" he said softly.

you smiled, nodding your head to only pull to a hug and give him a forehead kiss to reassure him everything is going to be okay.

after dropping off your brother to class, you hurried to your 5th period class but when arriving there all eyes were on you.

"ms. y/l/n" your teacher spoke to you, "you are needed in the principals office...immediately"

fucking great.

*now*

after the whole fiasco with principal calling my parents and then they come to the school and pick me up... now we are here. my parents nonstop yelling at me.