all of the love in the world

warning: fbi!calum x reader x 5sos members x girlfriends, angst, sad ending. based off of criminal minds!

chapter summary: you are in love with your best friend but when you are finally going to reveal your feelings, he has a secret of his own.

song: all the love in the world by
lily kershaw

chances are - single version by
johnny mathis

favourite crime by
olivia rodrigo

————————————————

you walk out of the elevator door and push open the glass doors to only see all your friends huddle around a desk in the bullpen, chatting instead of doing their file reports.

you have worked for the fbi for around four years and not once you couldn't handle what you saw out in the field. sure, there were a lot of cases that hit you hard when you first started work, as the years go by everything just became numb. you learn how to cope with it even if the outcome wasn't successful. you have to learned that you can't save everyone and not everyone wanted to be saved.

your eyes met a long black hair woman with caramel skin, your best friend, sierra deaton. you met sierra back a few years ago when she transferred over from sex crimes, she quickly knew was she was doing and she's a vital part of this team. she's caught more unsubs than you can count on your finger.

your ears perk to the sound of a laugh and realized it was, golden crisp brown hair with pale skin, ashton irwin. ashton and i are the some trouble in this team, pulling pranks and laughing so hard that everyone in the bullpen stops their work to look at us but when out in the field, ashton takes his work seriously. ashton kicks down, tackles and harshly interrogates every criminal. a few years back we found out he's gone through some tough things but his history makes him who he is now, made him a better person. he once told me.

the sound of heels being clunk on the floor, the one and only communicator liaison, crystal leigh, she has the hardest part of this job. who are we going to save. the cases we get go through her and she picks the most important ones but then in the end result there are more cases that didn't get chosen and need our help at the same time. she makes the right decision and that's what gets us through to whoever needs us.

you watched as she heads over to the love of her life, michael clifford. he is surprisedly the most wises of all of us but wild at the same time. he tells us how back in the days, he used to dye his hair in random colours and how he used to be in a band but then drifted apart but then he realized he wanted to make a change. he needed to do something and now look where he is now. he has wrote a lot of book and sold worldwide of his time in the fbi, what criminal he has caught and what is proven right and wrong facts of criminal behaviours.

a yell came out of a short brown hair girl with a rounded button nose, our technical analyst, kaykay blaisdell, she's a newly transfer. she was a bit stubborn when our unit chief introduced us but a couple of weeks later she quickly warmed up to us, probably because of her past. she loves us now. ashton and kaykay have a interesting dynamic out in the field but no one is complaining. i stifle a laugh every now and then when computer wiz blaisdell says snarky sexual remarks to him, brightens the day when we go through tragic events.

a holler came from up the bullpen wondering why we aren't doing our work, shiny loosely platinum curls, our unit chief, luke hemmings. agent hemmings has a tough story to tell, but long story short, he was a somewhat happy man until one particular unsub caught the idea of ruining his life. his ex-wife and kid were under protection but only to find out it was the enemy and that day he lost the mother of his child. now he is a single father. he very protective of his team and does what's best. i don't know how he juggles being a parent and a unit chief but you give him credit.