[0.1]

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

....

the restaurant was pretty crowded today as always, and I was dreadfully exhausted too..
Working for another 5 hours is just driving me nuts,specially with this sassy boss and drunk Customers.
All they do is nugging,Guess that's why I'm the only employee here..

...

9 March 2018

"we're gonna go home together today right?"

"I really don't k y/n if I can I will pick u after work"

"u're always saying the same things yoongi evrytiiiime"

"I think we have a mission now.. Call u later take care!"

And heeee hangs out..
I have always hated his work.. What's the point of working if u don't have time to do anything in ur life...

It's already late, there is only 1hour left and I'm going home..

The restaurent is already empty.. I'm literally talking with walls now..
I doubt he'll make it and pick me..

Hour later

It's finally over..and I get out of my workplace slowly.. I waited a little
And try to call him before..

Well I didn't expect that but for the first time he was in time.. But he cames with his work's car, Police car.. Why?

I waved at him super excited.. He was getting of the car awkwardly.. He's not even smiling at me..
I Cut off the street excited towards him..

And I hugged him tightly
"u made it this time huh" I Whispered giggling..
" I think I did right? "

He suddenly pushed me hard while smiling soflty..

And then the sound of the shot got me frozen.. He was shoten.. My eyes widened.. He falls hard in the ground..

My brain stutters for a moment and my eyes takes in more light.. Evry part of me goes on pause.. I was shocked with tears.. I couldn't even yell..

I run towards him while he was drowned in blood
I was carrying his head trying to get him up , he should wake up..

Is he breathing..?! His heart?
I lowed my ears towards his chest.. I couldn't hear nothing..

The street was completely empty..
A

fter those men who shoot from the car

....
3 years after

It was hard for u to live confortable after that..Evrything was blur u don't even k how and why happened but the most important,all u were thinking of who did that?

Randome day:
U were alone in the coffee shop.. It was almost 11 pm so u start cleaning a little before leaving..
Until a man entred..
Y/n pov:
"ugh really? Now.. Who even drink coffee at this time?!" U said to urself
And he ordered an iced Americano..

I do it fastly but when I finished I didn't find him he was leaving all I did is running towards him..
" heeey.. U didn't pay!" I said loudly
"ow I'll do it tomorrow" he answered without even looking
"what? Ugh.. U don't have money right ?!"
" that's why I said tomorrow right?"
"and why would I even trust u"

"bc I'm too rich.. And why would I pay for something I didn't even drink?!" he said half yelling
" u serious? Who would drink it then?"
"u do!"
"me? Really? ..im not in the mood for u!"
"neither me so! I'm going"

*gun shots sound*

All the flashback from 3years ago just came back in a moment I couldn't even move this time..
The man in front of me was holding his shoulder in pain as he was shooten there..but he fastly takes out a gun from his pocket! That make me even more nervous..

"what u're doing!! U wanna die?" he yelled while trying to push me.. And start running

" w-we can enter to the shop" I stuttered
" are u dumb, u want them to kill u? "

" who?" I yelled
He didn't answer until we arrive to narrow alleys..
We stopped in the corner of the alley

He stopped infront of me inches away.. I can hear his heavy breathing.. Despite his injury he was still holding the gun and trying his best..

Which was really awkward from me to just stand there without doing nothing.. What if they shoot us.. What if I die this time..i don't think I'm supposed to be here but his shoulder!

" d-did they leave?" I asked
" I don't know"
"wdm.. Who are they?"
" keep calm and stop being annoying"

" im scared"
This time his eyes bore into mine..
But without saying nothing..
Until I heard a gun shot really close..
" we should hide!!" I said
" I know!"