[0.5]

✧.*

✧.*

I didn't know what to say other then asking abt my food

" u ate my pancakes right?" I said nervously

He kept in silent a while.. As he was processing the situation I guess..

"I thought jin made it" he simply answered

I lowered my face so he can realise how we were standing..

And my gaze get drawned down to his abs..
Waah I didn't realise how muscular he was.. Chocolate..

Ugh stop looking.. I raised my head sweating to realise that he was well aware to where I was looking.. That's embarrassing..

" u're enjoying the view I guess" he titled his head..
I could see the small smirk on his lips he was well aware of how flustered his words made me..
I gulped while shoving him away..
And going back slowly to the kitchen..

" ugh.. That was embarrassing" I mumbled to myself while leaning in kitchen counter .. And starting making other pancakes for myself..

I ate my breakfast fastly and decide to go out in the garden.. it looks so big from the windows..

I get out and start walking around nervously..
"I shouldn't have accepted to live here from the start.. Ugh.. They are 7 man after all.." I mumbled to myself

Rain

Suddenly it started rainning heavily.. No I don't like rain at all.. I love the smell.. But not when I get wet..

I entered back.. And went next to the window, watching the weather..

I'll make some popcorn..

I take some snucks from the kitchen and installed in the living room while searching for a good film to watch..

"The invisible garden S1" (it's so good btw:thrills)

I was searching for the Remote next to me in the couch to Increase the volume without shoving my eyes off of the film.

My heart skipped a beat when my hand grip something thick suddenly..
I lowered my brows In confusing..

(Believe me the film is so good u won't like to  skip any seconds of it)

Pillow

My hands literally touched everywhere but not the remote.. I give up so turned around fastly

Holy moly

Oh man.. My eyes widened to see him sitting just next to me
Why can't he do some noises..

"u scared me" I expressed
While he just glared slightly and continued to watch the film..