[0.2]

✧.*

✧.*

y/n pov:

We find a door half opened so we entered there.. It was a little back garden.. We already didn't hear their noises or gun shots..

I was breathless.. Maybe a little nervous but not scared..

But my body ached from running.

We sit down for a moment..
"u're okay?" he asked
I nodded.. While he was still holding his shoulder.. He was bleeding..
" let me see it?" I asked while getting closer

"I'm okay"
" u're still bleeding tho.."
"I said I'm fine." he half yelled rasing an eyebrow

"I think they went " I added
"they won't.. They won't leave intil they find me! "
" what? We need to escape then.. I can't stay here"
" just stay calm down and keep quiet.. Some of my men are coming.. We'll wait for them"

That even makes me more and more nervous..is he part of a gang or sm?

"I have my perfume in my pocket.. And my apron Is clean, I can sterilize ur injury it'll be much better"
He ignored me
"C'mon.. U have to" I insiste

" u don't need to take off ur shirt just.. Pull off 2 or 3 Buttons" I suggest

He keeps in ignoring me..

I get closer to him and tore his shirt off..
He suddenly stand up.. Well he seems furious now without saying that he was glaring at me as he was going to kill me...

"what? U're the one who is ignoring me" I said while I gulped
" if I didn't answer u doesn't mean u'll tore my shirt" he answered covering his chest

" anyways.. Stop yelling.. I have the perfum"
" I said no so no need!"

And he stayed down back holding his shirt to his wound..
I put some of the perfume on my apron And put it on his shoulder..
Well he didn't do nothing this time but he turned his head to the other side.. I guess it did hurt him but  didn't want to show it..

4 hours later :

Evrything was calm,warm and confortable.. That what I was feeling..
Not until I start hearing some footsteps getting closer to us.. Even Creaking of The door..

I was frozen.. Specially at the fact that I fall asleep in his thigh, squishy tho...

I didn't k what to do other then taking his gun and shot whoever was infront of me..

They were two men the closer one got shoted in the Leg..while the other one was pointing at me with his gun..

"ugh.. What the fuck did u just do ?!" the man with me yelled with pale expression tho..while taking his gun from me..

"what? They were abt to shoot me"
"they aRe with me.. Which mean U just shoot the wrong person"

My eyes widened..it was my first time to use a gun in my entire life and I just shoot the wrong person.. Nice..

I immediately went towards him
"im sorry I didn't mean to.. I was just scared.. It was a reflex.. U're OK? It must be hurting a lot.. I'm really sorry.. I d-" his laughing cut my speech..

Ik that when I get really stressed I start babbling a lot.. But that's kinda awkward.. Is he that used to get shot?

" it's fine I'm OK " he answered softly smiled..
I chuckled and blushed a little.. While he smirked back..

" so we can go now right?" I asked..
" yeah it's kinda safe now.. We just need to be fast now" the other man stated
" u can't return to the coffee shop..u know that right" he added

" u're the target not me .."

"i warned u "

a week after :

Well I didn't return to that coffee shop since then.. I was already fired for leaving it open for hours at night so..

" so did u find a job?" I asked..

"no not yet.."

"oh c'mon yoongi it's been 3 years since u're Unemployed and since then I was the one who brings the money.. But now I m searching for job so Plz make some effort and try to.. I can't do it by my own anymore!" I explained

He ignored me..
" I'M TALKING TO YOU "I yelled
" fine just stop nagging everyday"

I get out of the house and went to some Job interviews.. It was abt 3 ones so it won't really last so long..

[17 : 32]

I think Evrything passed kinda good actually.. Hope i get hired.. I was on the way back home..

Whne I was just in the hope street I galanced my brother from afar talking with some guy.. There was a Expensive cars parked infront of our house.. No way my brother have those kinda of friends.

I started running towards him..evrytime I get closer the man was kinda look familiar from a certain angle tho..

"hey yoongi" I shouted

________________
Done
Hope u like it