[0.4]

✧.*

✧.*

*:・゚✧*:・゚ೃ⁀➷*:・゚✧*:・゚☄. *. ⋆˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

.. I start walking around the room slowly.. Evrything was perfect, tidy and organized..

Idk how could those type of people gain this much fortune by killing, dealing with drags, Weapons etc..

I sight and went downstairs searching for yoongi..

I couldn't risk and enter any room.. What if it was the wrong one..so no need.. I just called him.. But no one answered.. Ughhh..

" it's better that I find something to eat then" I mumbled to myself

After a great time I finally found the kitchen and start searching immediately for some ramen..

I tried to reach the cabinet to get a bowl.

When suddenly I felt someone's hot breath on my neck..my heart dropped as I turned to see him just infront of me..the one I shooted by accident that day.. His hands plastered on the counter which mean I was in between of them..

He smirked and leaned next to my ear.. While I was trying to get back but couldn't as I was already touching the marble..

"this is not gonna work" He Whispered just next to my ear

While he loads me up to make me sit in there and I was in complete shock.. I wad frozen..

"we're better now.."he said while keep in coming closer..

I just turned my head to the other side
Placing my hand on his chest shoving him away. He stumbles back before gaining composure and taking another step forward ..
" u must be hungry I'll cook for u this time "he added while searching for something... I gulped

standing up fastly with my head lowered..and trying slowly to get out of the kitchen..

When I suddenly spotted the shoes.. So I stopped before I bump into whoever it was..

I slightly raised my head to see him just infront of me.. The first guy I met that night.. (the one who didn't Paid for the iced Americano remember?)

He stared into my eyes.. While my eyes widened.. I kept silent..

Since when he was here tho.. That's embarrassing..

He was glaring at me furiously..

he looked me up and down.. Well That's rude..

I tried to get out of there not until I heard heavy paced footsteps heading this way.. I madly panicked and just sit around the table there..

While he leaned against the wall crossing his hands..