1

Y/n woke up to the sound of her blaring alarm. It was her first day at her new high school and she was so nervous. She didn't think that anyone would like her, she was way too weird.

After she woke up she put her her long h/c hair into a messy bun like she always did.
"Uh narrator I may not have long hair like you said"
Oh ughhhhh, so if Y/n's hair is long enough she put it in a messy bun.

After that she got dressed in a hoodie and shorts. Then she went downstairs and got breakfast.

Y/n is an orphan, her parents died when she was 11 in a plane crash. After that because she somehow had no relatives of friends she fended for herself. Y/n also lived in an apartment.

She then went downstairs and got some breakfast which was some toast with pb and j on it. She then left her house and walked to school.

It took her about 15 minutes to get there. She then entered and accidentally bumped into a muscular wall. She had fallen down and when she looked up she saw a (9' vampire prince, jk) 6' blonde boy with beautiful hazel green orbs.

"Watch where your going" he growled at her.
"I-I-I'm s-s-so s-s-s-sorry" she stutterd scared of the handsome male in front with of her. She then got up and went to the office. When she got there she talked to the office and got her schedule and locker number.

She then got someone to help her get the her locker and classes.
"Hi I'm Leo Heartly, and from what I was told you are Y/n L/n" Leo said.
"Yup that's me, so earlier I ran into a tall guy with blonde hair and hazel green eyes, so you know who that is"
Y/n said.

"Oh yeah I do, that's Xavier McKay, try to avoid him as much as you can, he's a player and the school main bully" replied Leo truthfully. Leo then took Y/n too her locker and she put her stuff inside. Leo had gone to the washrooms so she was left alone until he came back.

Everything was fine until she was slammed onto her locker (#LockerLifesMatter).
"You better watch your back or el—"
Xavier was stopped by being slapped in the face by Y/n.
"You are not in charge of me so don't tell me what to do" she said, then Leo came back.

"What the heck are you doing here Xavier, she's new so just leave her alone" he said while dragging Y/n to her first class which was English, Leo had it as well which was good.

A/n, my god cliches are hard to write but also so easy as well. So hope you likka da first chappy. Also chapter 1-3 are basically mostly cliche and after that the real story really begins. Drink water, eat food and have a good day.