3

B: You stay with Katie and learn what she wants to ask and get detections from her.

"Sorry Leo, Katie was asked to do that, and she also had a question for me and it's kind of rude to just leave her hanging",

"Oh ok, well i should go then but don't stay with them for too long".
Leo then left and Y/n went back to her table, seeing that the five were having a conversation. She sat down next to Katie and started eating her lunch. After a minute the talking calmed down Y/n decided to ask what Katie's question was.

"So katie what was the question you wanted to ask me earlier, sorry if i took to long talking to leo his appearance was very sudden, also if you dont mind can you show me around"

"Oh it's fine, the boys are very unpredictable so i don't mind, but first of all i can show you around, and second the question i had for you is that even though it's kind of sudden would you like to come over to my house tonight? Alaska, Thy, Petal and Telly are going to be there to, its sorta like a sleepover"

"Sure i'll come, and it's almost time for whatever class i have next and maybe you could show me there first."

Y/n showed her schedule to the group and it was shown she, Alaska and Thy had math together, but the last class being science only Thy had that class. However, unlike Y/n had planed katies class was French with Telly, but it was on the other side of the school, and having drama at the end of the day, so Alaska and Thy had to show her around to her class, but Thy to show her to science.

The bell then rang and it was time for the trio to go math. They left the table and went to the room. As they were walking through the halls Alaska decided to speak up.

"So how's your first day going here? You came later in the year then most of us so might be a bit different for you"

"Well its been ok, i moved here a couple weeks ago so i had to find a job and get myself situated"
The two with her found it strange that she needed a job so quickly, wouldn't her parents have them so why would she need one, at least why she needed one right then. But seeing as they didnt know her very well they didn't ask. However Thy was more suspicious of her then Alaska, if it wasn't a rude question she would have interrogated the girl.

"But i did meet a guy named Xavier Mckay, well that's what Leo told me his name was, he got also got a bit too close to me so i slapped him"

"Oh Xavier, he's a piece of crap, he's one of what we like to call the fanfic boys, along with your friend Leo, but we only call them that because they act like they have a fanfiction life, as if they rule the world and have all the money and riches in the world, but they don't, me and Thy have seen their parents jobs they don't make that much money and i can tell you they aren't as strong as they like to show themselves as"

"Ya the only way they might have some of the clothes they were, is because it isn't real, their parents probably couldn't afford any of that kind of stuff so they bought knock-offs, also xavier has a brother but thankfully he's not as obnoxious as his older brother"

Y/n was a bit surprised at what the two were saying, not thinking Leo was too bad, but not surprised about Xavier.

"If you don't mind me asking what is xaviers brothers name?"

"I think his name was Toby Mckay"

The three then got to math class, but it was over in a blink of the eye for Y/n.