5

Y/n had then turned around to Xavier, one of the last people she wanted to see. The boy was standing in front of her looking smug, but not being good at it. The girl sadly had to look up at the freakishly tall man in front of her.

“Can you move please, i'm not in the mood for you”

“Well darling i'm here to tell you that i basically run this place so watch your mouth or else”

“You really think I care about your rule, you don't scare me” she replied, annoyed that she had to have another interaction with the boy that was in the way of her and relaxation.

“Well missy i would care if i were you, because can cause so many problems for you”

Y/n then pushed past the annoyingness that was titled Xavier, and speed walked away from his weirdness. She then focused down on the things she had not really cared about what was ahead, thinking that nobody would be there. And then with her amazing clumsiness ran into a boy, she started apologising and picked hers and his stuff up. The boy in question wore a green shirt and loose high waisted grey jeans. 

“Sorry again for bumping into you, im Y/n”

“Im Toby, and like i said it's fine you don't need to apologise”

Something weird happened to Toby, when looking at you he realised how pretty you were, and was immediately entranced by you. Because of mind wandering he didn't realise your hand was being waved in front of him.

“Uh Toby, are you good, did you hit your head too hard?”

“Huh, oh i'm good sorry”

“I got to get to my next class, bye”, she waved and then left the boy alone.

She disliked having to lie, not even knowing where her next class was, plus it being in a while. However she felt something off about him, even if she was probably going to talk to him later. She then started to roam, eventually getting to map her surroundings. The last class she had was French, it only being around an hour, and being in room 153.

Since it was around the end of her free period she decided to go to the class, wherever it was. After a bit of searching she was before the door. She then sat down and took out a book. Thankfully for her the bell rang so she did not have to stay there for long. She got up, trying not to be drowned in the sea of students entering and exiting the room. She sat down, and then was spotted by Katie who was just entering, and then had sat next to her.

“Y/n where were you, Thy told me they couldn't find you when your class had ended”

“Oh ya, i went exploring to get a feel of the place”

The two then chatted for a bit, and then quieted down when the teacher started. 

And just like that Y/n’s first day at Walerystin High, such an eventful day. Meeting many people, and seeing some things.

Choice time

Each choice has consequences so be careful. 

A: after class go find your groups of friends (katie, Alaska,Thy, ect)

B: after class go find Leo 

C: after class go find Toby

D: after class go straight home and back for your sleepover

Make a pick, at your own risk, so have fun.