4

After the class had ended Alaska said goodbye and went to science class. It was awkward for the first few minutes of walking until Thy whispered something under their breath.

“God they’re not supposed to be here yet”

“Did you say something,”

“Uh no”

The conversation went silent after that, going back to its uncomfortable silence once again. However Y/n was still wondering what Thy meant by their statement. The two then got to their science class. It was a couple hours long, but Y/n was semi-interested. She had taken a slight liking to the science teacher Mr. Eren. he was a cool teacher, despite being in the class for only a couple hours she knew that it would be a great class. The bell rang signaling that that class had finally ended, so Y/n got out of her seat and left the class, forgetting that she still needed Thy to show her around more.

After a while of stumbling around many hallways she found herself in front of her locker. She looked at her surroundings trying to make sure she remembered where her locker was for future use of it. She then opened her locker to get the stuff for her next class. She had a short free period, and had spent some of it navigating the halls, and was able to get all the books she needed. Y/n then felt a presence behind her, so she turned around.

When science class had concluded Thy was looking for Y/n, so they could show them back to Katie, who would do a better job at showing her around. However they couldnt find them anywhere, so they just went back to their next class. On the walk to the room they saw Petal, and went up to them, wanting to talk to her about the new student.

“So what do you think of Y/n” they said, walking up to their friend, startling them a little.

“Well I'd say she’s very interesting, Katie became her friend quite easily, which is a little uncommon but meh” was the reply that they got.

“Mmm, but what about how they act, they seem tense, almost too tense”

“Well their new so they could be stressed, but i agree they have an air of uncertainty”

The pair stopped talking when they heard footsteps coming from the other hall. They stopped walking, and decided to listen.

“I dont think shes supposed to be here, she doesn't seem ok, like she knows things” a second voice then commented,

“She just got here what could she know, and plus you haven't really met her have” 

“Well you haven't either, plus we really shouldn't be talking about this in the open, lets go”

The footsteps then got quieter, most likely meaning that the people left. The two were wondering who it was seeing as the voices were a bit muffled so they couldn't really pick up any proper tone. They then looked at the time and rushed to class, both wondering who was being talked about, but they both had their own suspicion.