2

"So today we have a new student" announced the teacher to the class before she took attendance.

"Hello, my name is y/n l/n" she introduced timidly after she had come from outside the room.

"Well y/n you can sit next to Katie Flain, Katie please raise your hand"

Katie raised her hand, she was a long haired brunette with brown eyes and looked relatively short. Y/n then sat next to her.

Hi I'm Katie, but you already know that! But I think we are going to be great friends!"

~~~

Y/n learned a bit about Katie during class. Katie was a very energetic kid, she loved sports, mainly volleyball and soccer, and a big sweet tooth. Katie also told y/n a bit about things at Walerystin high (the school name because I forgot to add it :[).

The class then ended, and it was time for lunch (btw the class was 2hrs). Katie then dragged y/n along with her. When the dragging had finished y/n was in the cafeteria.

"So there are a couple friends I would like you to meet" she said and continued to drag the other girl to a table.

At the table there were four people.

"So the tall one with turquoise hair and blue and green heterochromia eyes is Thy Hattris, they also use they/them pronouns, that's Alaska Baker, she's the one with shoulder blue hair and blue-ish gray eyes and glasses" she said just before we had gotten to the table.

"Lastly is Telly Tally, she has black hair, shoulder length as well, and brown eyes, and Petal Rose, the one with really long black hair and blue eyes". The two then got to the table and Katie pulled y/n down next to her. Katie then started to talk to the turquoise haired kid, who was also dressed in all black, the clothes consisted of a very long sleeved hoodie, knee high laced boots and a lot of silver jewelry. Y/n was zoned out and sorta had a weird thought.

'What if my word has no real need, it could be like the matrix but then again the matrix may not even be real. There could also be the possibility that life truly does not exist in the figment of someone's reality that came to life' which for someone like her was weird seeing as she didn't even really think of that to be the real case.

"Hey y/n you were zoning out, i just asked you a question, did you not hear me" questioned Katie as she taped the girls shoulder,

"No sorry, what was it again?"

"Well I was wondering--" she was interrupted by the sudden appearance of Leo. y/n was then pulled away for the millionth time that day.

"Sorry to interrupt your conversation, but the bell is going to ring in about 10 minutes, and I wanted to show you around because i wasn't able to earlier"

So we have the intro to some new kids, will they show up later, and is one of them my own oc maybe maybe not.

You have also been asked to get help from Leo

Do You:

A: go with him and maybe find out about him?

Or

B: stay with Katie and learn what she wanted to ask and get directions

It's all up to you, your choice affects the story so choose wisely :)