✿CHAPTER-5✿

AUTHOR'S POV

Nothing maa, I'm just not feeling well! This politics, palace everything is killing me!". He stated as she caressed his hairs making him sleep..

~✿✿~

War began and both the enemies started fighting..

"Kill him before Hreedant's arrival.. He is now busy other side.. If he comes then he won't allow us".. King Dushyant ordered..

"But".. He was cut by the king..

"No if no buts.. It's going to be sunset.. Do it right now and Jalasar will become ours.. He hasn't any son only his brother who is nothing infront of us.. They will have to keep my orders".. He nodded and beheaded the King..

Hreedant and Dakshayani both heard the sounds of victory..

"Pitajiiiii!!".. Dakshayani screamed while crying..

On the other hand Hreedant rode his horse at the end and came to see the king was dead..

"Pitaji??".. He looked at his father with confusing eyes..

"He died while fighting".. He lied to him..

Although Hreedant hadn't anything to say as the King died in a fare fight he thought but something was seeming fishy to him.. They all left from the battlefield to the Winning tent..

~✿✿~

Dakshayani was shattered totally seeing her father's dead body.. She sat down infront of him with a thud.. Tears rolled down from her eyes..

"I promise you Pitaji they will have to pay for this.. The day when I will come to know about your murderer, he will have to die".. She took a pledge folding her hands infront of his father's dead body..

Wiping her tears she then gave fire to his mortal body.. Soon he turned into ashes but the fire was burning in her heart for revenge, revenge and only revenge..

~✿✿~

Now Kingdom of Jalasar was under Madrasa.. They made her uncle the king who was king in just names but actually the slave of the King Dushyant.. Dakshayani couldn't accept the slavery so she left the palace and was staying with her mother in her Grandparent's palace namely 'Chandragadh' which was situated in the middle of Jalasar and Madrasa.. It was also shameful for her mother as she was a widow and can't stay at her father's house after marriage but Dakshayani didn't let others to utter any bad words for her..

On the other side Hreedant was also disheartened with his father's acts and the unbearable attitudes towards him and the people which was breaking him day by day.. He wasn't wanting to stay with him.. So he found his peace by travelling to other states..

~✿✿~

Hreedant was roaming around far away from his kingdom when suddenly his horse started running faster..

"What happened friend?.. Did you see anything??.. Are you hungry?.. Why are you behaving so weird!?.. Why are running faster suddenly??.. Stop!!".. He tried several times but it wasn't stopping..

He then tugged it forcefully and atlast it was stopped.. Hreedant rubbed it's back and neck smoothly atlast it calm down but he forgot his way as he came so deep in the jungle of Chandragadh.. He was unable to find a way to get out of it and was just roaming here and there helplessly.. As he was so tired due to the journey he came out from his horse and thought to take some rest beneath the trees..

There a girl came to jungle for plucking flowers and leaves to make some ayurvedic medicine.. She was none other than Dakshayani.. Suddenly she heard some sounds which made her alert.. She thought someone was following her.. Without wasting her time she took her bow and shoot a arrow from where the sounds were coming..

"Ahhhhhh"

"Ahhhhhh".. Hreedant groaned in pain..

As usual she didn't miss the target.. That arrow hit his left arm straight and blood was flowing continuously.. Soon he lost his senses due to the heavy flow of blood..

Dakshayani ran hearing the sound of screams and came to see a man who was laying on the green grass..

She sat down infront of him and found his wound which was made by her only.. She looked deep at him and an unknown feeling ran through her body.. She didn't feel any difference before killing anyone but this time and with his clothes he wasn't seeming any suspicious man..

Dakshayani quickly pulled out the arrow from the injured place as a result a whimper came from his mouth in unconsciousness.. The blood started flowing rapidly.. She tore a drape from her corner of the odhni and bound it around his wound.. She looked at him with care..

"Guards!!.. take him with us".. She ordered the guards who came with their princess and left for their kingdom..

~✿✿~