✿CHAPTER-31✿

AUTHOR'S POV

Passing a sleepless night, Hreedant went to the garden to get some fresh air and to remove all those thoughts which were bothering him.. A cold breeze blew over him ruffling his brown hairs..

While walking on the garden his feet touched on a golden jewellery.. He bent down to take it in his hand and to see what is it.. It was the same waist chain which he brought for her from Udai Nagar..

"She doesn't love me anymore that's why she is trying to erase all the signs of my love even her vermilion too.. I brought this for her with so much love.. If that love has died then this is useless".. Entering into the chamber he placed it somewhere..

Why she was suddenly behaving like this with him??.. Atleast he had all the rights to know what was his fault.. Hreedant became frustrated with this cold war.. He couldn't bear her ignorance more.. He decided to talk with her and would try to know her mind by hook or by crook.. Wearing his kurta he went to the kitchen where she must be now..

~✿✿~

Dakshayani was pouring milk to a metal glass to give it to Hreedant.. After that taking out a small bottle she sprinkled some powder on the milk..

"Today is the last day of your sinful soul to this earth, Yuvraj!!.. The sin you have committed, you don't have any rights to be alive.. You have to die and that will happen with my own hands only".. Saying so she stirred the powder on the milk carefully without noticing when Hreedant came to the kitchen.. He heard her all words and watched her all movements and motives from the door of the kitchen..

Taking the milk on the hand Dakshayani stepped out from the kitchen and went towards their chamber.. Seeing her coming Hreedant sided himself so that she couldn't see him listening her..

Her each and every words pierced his heart like a dagger.. He couldn't believe his ears and eyes which he saw and heard.. He was unable to bear the truth that the love of his life, herself was wanting to kill him and making conspiracies against him.. The shock was so much deep which shattered him totally..

On, the other hand, Dakshayani entered their room holding the glass of poisonous milk and looked here and there but couldn't find Hreedant.. "Where he must be".. She asked herself and started searching for him..

~✿✿~

Hreedant was standing with blank eyes having no emotions and feelings.. His heart was aching thinking that now what he would do and what he would tell to Dakshayani that he came to know everything about her motives and would break all relationships with her..

He slowly closed his eyes to relax his mind for sometimes.. His blurry image was caught by Dakshayani.. Coming near him she told..

"C.. Come to our Chamber".. Saying so she left lowering her gaze with a nervous smile..

Hreedant stood still at that place for sometimes knowing what was going to happen after few minutes

Hreedant stood still at that place for sometimes knowing what was going to happen after few minutes.. Making himself confident he stepped forward to their chamber following her..

~✿✿~

"T.. Take it".. Dakshayani handed over the glass of poisonous milk with shakey hands to Hreedant.. Her heart became puzzled as she was scared..

Knowing he was the murderer of her father then also her heart was not wanting to do this sin of killing someone who was unaware of everything..

At a time she was determined to do this for her promise to herself as a daughter but what about the promises being a wife, a partner??.. What about the promises which she had done while taking the seven feras??.. How could she kill her love of life??.. Her heart was breaking into pieces with these thoughts.. Hreedant gazed at her with the corner of his eyes and grabbed the glass tightly in his hands with a smile..

~✿✿~