✿CHAPTER-43✿

AUTHOR'S POV

"Thank you for keeping my request.. Thank you so much!!".. Dakshayani said in over excitement wrapping her arms around Hreedant's neck from back who was just sitting on a couch and checking the scrolls..

"No need to thank me.. If I knew this before, I might've killed him on that day itself for touching you".. He said in a possesive tone..

A broad smile appeared through Dakshayani's lips seeing his possessiveness..

"I love you!!".. She whispered in his ears..

"I love you more.. Now let me do this.. Lots of work is pending".. Saying so he again concentrated on the scrolls..

Dakshayani glared at him and sat on the bed leaving him..

"This isn't done.. The whole day you were busy in the court room and now after coming here you are busy with these scrolls".. She pouted her face..

He suppressed his laugh looking at her..

"Okay then tell me, what I'll do??".. He said..

"Today you'll spend time with me only!".. She smirked..

"Is it??".. Saying so he came closer to her holding her slender waist..

His hot breath was falling over her face making her shiver.. Closing her eyes she placed her head on his bare chest..

"I just want to lock this moment forever".. She said rubbing her head on his chest..

"Me too!!".. He replied caressing her hairs..

Then breaking the lovable hug the love birds sat on the swing of the balcony.. Hreedant wrapped his arms around her as they stayed in eachother's arms for passing sometime under the starry night..

~✿✿~

"Pranam King Indrajeet!!".. Chandrakant bowed his head infront of the King Of Jalandhar (Enemy Kingdom of Madrasa)..

"You??.. Here??.. What do you want??".. Indrajeet spoke angrily..

"I want revenge Maharaj.. I want that Hreedant on my feet.. I want to rule over Madrasa.. I want the Yuvrani of Madrasa!!".. Chandrakant announced..

The king of Jalandhar looked at him from the corner of his eyes tapping his fingers on the arms of the singhasan.. Finally, he got a way of taking over Madrasa under Jalandhar and placing their red flag on Madrasa..

"I think, it Will be better to be friends.. Then, we both will be benefited.. What say??".. Chandrakant smirked..

"We are with you Chandrakant".. Indrajeet agreed as he looked at him smirking..

~✿✿~

It was a morning when Dakshayani was passing by the corridor when suddenly she felt nausea.. Her head started spinning as she was about to fall but luckily two strong arms caught her.. Dakshayani turned her gaze as she saw her husband was glaring at her.. Seeing him she gulped her saliva..

"Ac.. Actually I felt little weakness that's why couldn't see properly".. She made a puppy face to melt him..

"How many times I told you not to do this much work but you won't listen me once!!".. Hreedant scolded her..

"Sorry!!".. She bit her tongue as she was loving his scolding session..

"Now don't utter a word and come with me".. He dragged her into their room and made her sit on the bed..

"Sit here keeping your mouth shut.. Don't try to get up.. I'm calling Vaidh".. He warned strictly..

~✿✿~

Vaidh checked Dakshayani as a broad smile appeared through his lips..

"What happened??.. Why are you smiling??.. Everything is alright??".. Urmi asked confusingly..

"It's the time of the biggest celebration, the biggest good news of the people of Madrasa".. Hreedant looked at him with confusion filled orbs hearing his words..

"She is bearing our heir".. His words enlightened their mood with joy and happiness..

Hreedant gazed at his wife with moist eyes who was blushing lowering her gaze.. Urmi folded her hands and thanked God for the good news.. Their happiness had no bounds as after a long time some good things were knocking their door.. The people of Madrasa was going to get their new prince..

~✿✿~