✿CHAPTER-19✿

AUTHOR'S POV

The sun rays fell on Hreeyani 's chamber.. Dakshayani slowly opened her eyes.. As she looked at her side she saw that she was in a cage of two strong muscular arms.. She gazed at her husband who was sleeping peacefully wrapping his arms around her..

Her cheeks turned beetroot red remembering the previous night.. She was trying to get up but wasn't able to do because he was holding her possessively.. She didn't want to break his sleep as she knew that he was very tired in these days so she remained in her position like a statue until he himself wasn't getting up..

After some time Hreedant's sleep broke.. He looked at his surroundings and came to see his wife was watching her continuously and giggling..

"What??".. He raised his eyebrows with confusion..

"Nothing!!"

He smiled and tightened his grip more..

"We have to get up now.. We are getting late for the court".. She added as he hummed at her..

He knew today his father was going to break their heart and that's why he didn't want to let the moment go again.. He didn't know how he would be able to save her from his father's wrath.. But he had to.. He came closer to her and kissed her forehead..

"Now let me go".. She said with a smile as he nodded at her..

She was about to get up but her hairs were stucked with his thin golden neck chain.. She again fell on his bare chest..

"It looks like this also doesn't want to let you go from me".. He laughed..

"Huh!!".. She puffed her cheeks..

"Okay okay I was joking.. let me do it for you".. He ruffled her hairs as a shiver ran through her spine.. She closed her eyes.. He then removed her hairs from his chain..

Dakshayani got up from the bed and adjusting her drape of the saree carelessly she went to the bathing area.. Getting up from the bed Hreedant sat on it.. His mind was fully diverted now thinking about what will happen in the court.. Hreedant wasn't fearing for his insults but hers.. He won't be able to tolerate any rude words or behaviour towards her.. He was determined now if his father insults her then they both will leave the palace.. Thinking that he too went to getting ready..

~✿✿~

"Prince Hreedant is entering with his Princess Dakshayani".. The guard announced..

Hreedant and Dakshayani slowly entered into the court room..

"Take my greetings, Pitaji!!.. Take my greetings, Maa!!".. They greeted them with folding hands.. The back of the King Dushyant was facing them.. Hreedant and Dakshayani looked at each other with nervousness..

"Pitaji!!.. She is your daughter-in-law.. I know you are upset with me and this marriage.. But there was no option left.. Try to understand Pitaji, we love eachother very much.. I can't leave without her.. She is my life.. Please accept this marriage and forgive us".. King Dushyant turned towards him with angry eyes hearing his words.. Then in a second his mood changed..

"I have no doubt with your choice.. I know she will be the best queen for our kingdom.. She will take care of us and specially yours my son"

Hreedant was shocked at his core hearing my son from his mouth.. He thought he was dreaming and after some time he will come to the reality.. He jerked his head a little to confirm but it was reality..

"Come near me".. King said smilingly..

From childhood Hreedant didn't see his father was talking with him politely.. Dakshayani was nervous too but now she was way too happy..

She looked at her husband as he gave her a assuring smile

She looked at her husband as he gave her a assuring smile.. They didn't waste time and both came near him, then touched his feet.. King also blessed them with smile.. Urmi has no bounds of her happiness seeing this..

~✿✿~