1

TW:Bullying f slur homophobia kicking punching chocking passing out blood
I thought the top was funny even though I cried when lmanberg was blown up by the way yes I know it was a story but yah

Karl'sPOV
I was in the great hall at lunch sitting at the huffelpuff table in between Niki and bad tubbo was in front of me sitting inbetween puffy and Alyssa they were also huffelpuffs and in my year except tubbo he was in his 5th year.

*Time skip*

Once we were done with classes for the day I was walking too the huffelpuff Common room and I ran into someone I look and see it was dream he's a Slytherin his real name was Clay but everyone calls him dream since he's the best with potions in our year but he was actually a nightmare he's a bully along with Sam,Quackity, Jshlatt, Technoblade and punz who were also Slytherins except technoblade he's a ravenclaw and punz is a Gryffindor everyone says all Slytherins are bad but I have a friend who's in Slytherin her name is Hanna but anyways they mostly bully huffelpuff's though so they've bullied tubbo, Niki, bad, Alyssa and I since we got here we're also muggle borns expect Alyssa she's pure blood but they never bullied puffy cause she would defend herself but they bully me a lot worse they get physical with me but not them.

Anyways I looked at up a dream since he was taller than me "I'm so so sorry dream I dint mean too bump into you I wasn't looking and I bumped into you please forgive me please don't hurt me again." I say quickly but quietly "It's fine I guess but don't do it again and watch were your going Jacob." He says I nod my head and continue walking I was glad he dint do anything this time.When I got to the common room I sat on the couch next to Niki and puffy we talked for a bit then It got late and we decide to go too our dorm Niki and puffy shared a dorm and I shared one with Bad.I got in my dorm and bad wasn't there he was probably with skeppy skeppy is a Gryffindor I went to my desk and opened a drawer and took nail polish out I then painted my nails pink, blue and purple the Bi flag colors since I'm Bi then I went to my bed layed down and went too bed.

*Time skip too morning*

Dreams POV
I woke up at 6:00am and got ready then I went to the great hall by myself since punz,techno,Sam,Quackity and Shlatt were already there I walked past a huffelpuff in my year he ran into me yesterday I noticed he painted his nails the Bi flag and decided too bully him for it "hey F@g*t I see you painted your nails"I say "um..yah I did.....don't me that ...it's really offensive." He mumbled I pushed him against the wall and lifted him up by the neck "don't tell me what too do"I say "I'm..I'm sorry it's just...it offensive." He responds "I don't care if it's offensive you don't tell me what too do Jacob ok"I say he nods I let go and he falls to the ground gasping for air and I start kicking and punching him as hard as I could I would probably use crucio on him but I forgot my wand after a while I got bored and went inside the great hall I sat down in between Sam and Quackity "Where were you dream?" Sam asks "Just saw a huffelpuff Karl I think that's his name and pushed him around" We talked for a bit and I never saw Karl walk in it was Saturday so we dint have classes We talked for a bit then I decided to go too my dorm.

I we walked too my dorm I shared it with Sam but he usually isn't there only when he has too be.I was walking back too my dorm and saw Karl still were I left him passed out huh i guess no one saw him yet.I was gonna walk away but I felt some sort of pity and guiltiness I guess I can take him too my dorm since Sam wouldn't be their he can be in his bed for a bit and then leave and I pretended like it never happened yah it'll be fine. I pick him up and he was really light does he even eat? I don't need too worry about that I don't even care about him.I pick him up and take him too my dorm everyone was still in the great hall so they dint see me I placed Karl on Sam's bed and looked at him he had so many cuts and bruises and were bleeding everywhere god I'm an idiot why did I do that maybe just maybe I could apologize too him and be friends yah that sounds nice I sat on my bed thinking for about an hour until he woke up they stared moving and I ran over to him and he woke up and when he saw me he jumped up and tried to get up but could barely stand up I ran over and picked him up he started shaking and crying god I really hurt him huh?I placed him down on the bed and he mumbled "please don't hurt me I'm-I'm really sorry dream" that hurt me he thought I was gonna hurt him but sadly it was understandable that's what I did to him for 6 years straight "hey it's ok I'm not gonna hurt you calm down" I say reassuring him that it was ok we sat in silence for about 5minutes until I spoke up and said in a soft tone  "Hey look I'm sorry I'm sorry for everything that I ever did too hurt you emotionally or physically I really am I'm so so sorry" "it's ok" he mumbled to me "it's not ok but I'm sorry and I want you too know that I know it's not ok.You can forgive me but it's not ok." I say "ok then I forgive you." He whispered I look at His face again and say "hey wanna clean those bruises and cuts?" He nodded I pick him up he looked scared at first and then relaxed a bit we got too the bathroom and I placed him on the sink and took out some alcohol [i don't know if that's actually what you use but that's what I used as a kid] and a couple Cotton swab dipped the cotton swab in the alcohol and said "k this is probably gonna hurt you can squeeze my hand if it does" I grab his hand with the hand I wasn't holding the cotton swab with and I cleaned the cuts on his face he were squeezing my hand and I rubbed my thumb on his hand when we were done I put everything away and picked him up I put him on my bed "hey I'll be back in a bit get some sleep k" I say he nods.

I walk around and find Punz , Quackity, Sam, Shlatt and techno to talk to them cause they would probably get suspicious they were in the field were we play quitich "Hey dream were you been man?" Quackity asks "In my dorm" I answer "Oh dream hi I won't be in our dorm for the night" Sam say I nod at least Karl can stay for a bit we talk for a bit until we all go our own ways I go back too my dorm and Karl was in my bed sleeping peacefully I never really payed attention too how he looked he actually looked very pretty he had a pretty long fluffy looking Carmel colored brown hair pretty pink lips his skin looked soft and it was a light peach color I snapped out of my thoughts and picked Karl up I guess he woke up and started moving around "hey it's ok I'm just placing you down on Sams bed so I can sleep too" I say softly he nods I place him down and went into my bed and went to sleep.

Yah there's the first chapter next one will be out probably tomorrow because I really enjoy this one so far I have quite a couple Ideas for this book also sorry for errors/mistake I love you eat some yummy food drink water and your loved and worth it bye!

-pickle💙💚