7

TW: Kind of inappropriate joke, Swearing,

Hiya I wanna say thank you so much for 1k views, like I seriously never thought I'd get this far I thought at most one of my books would get 5read but 1K is just insane thank you all so much.So here's the chapter hope you enjoy it! :] <3

Dreams POV
Later after a couple hours I woke up cuddling with Karl he was still asleep so I carefully got up off of the bed and went out to the common room, where Bad, Niki, Alyssa, Puffy and Tubbo where.

"Morning" I say sitting on one of the couches as I said before I'm good friends with all the Hufflepuffs "Good morning Dream!" Niki says in here usual happy tone "Good morning" Alyssa says "Morning Dream, but what were you doing in Karls room where you guys fu-" puffy says but before she can finish gets cut off "Language!" Bad yells while softly hitting puffy in the arm. "Geez Bad I was just wondering" Puffy says.

*Time Skip*

Karls POV
When I woke up Dream wasn't there so I assumed he had woken up already. I got out of bed and got ready for the day Since I haven't done that in like 4days which is gross.

Once I was ready I went out to the Common room and Niki n Puffy we're talking I said hi to them and went to the Quittich field.

I sat on the bench just observing how pretty it was today. Then I saw Sapnap and George sit next to me "Hi Sapnap, Hi George!" I say "Hey Karl can we tell you something..?" George asks "yeah of course what is it?" "Well George and I are actually dating surprise..!" Sapnap says nervously. "Oh I knew it, I fucking knew it! I knew you guys weren't just 'friends'! But POG you guys are a great couple!" I say excitedly, I could always tell they had feeling for each other.

"Thanks for being Excepting Karl." George says "No problem, I mean why wouldn't I be?" "True, true" Sapnap says, we talk about random Topics that come up things from the Muggle world since none of us are pure bloods. Then I went to Dreams dorm, of course needed Hannas help to get in but I haven't really seen Him at all today.

Dreams POV
I was on my bed reading a book when I heard a knock on my door, I already knew it was Karl because he's the only person i know who knocks. "Come in!" I say and as I expected Karl came in "Hey Karl" "Hi" he says sitting on my bed. We talk about random things until, "Karl, can you tell me about the muggle world, like what's It like with no magic?" I ask I'm genuinely curious how life is without magic, since I'm a pure bloods and my Parents always taught me and my little sister Drista, with magic we never learned about the muggle world if we were told anything about muggle borns is that their 'Mud bloods' or 'dirty bloods'.

"Oh well what do you wanna know about it?" He asks I think for a sec "Is there quittich?" I ask "Well there's something called Football and it's similar to Quittich, but instead of in the air it's on the ground" He explains I hum in response "Maybe one day you can teach me"I say he shakes his head no "why not"i say "I'm not a big sports person" "oh ok tell me more about the muggle world, like what jobs are there?" I ask since the only jobs you can have in the wizardry world is magic related stuff so I have no clue what other jobs people can have.

Im not Sure if this is a TW but it's gonna mention stuff that police officers/ FBI do like Murder, kidnapping etc.!

"Well there's so many but some are like a Police officer or FBI-" he says but I cut him off "What is that?" "We'll Police officers and FBI are similar but FBI is more of a higher job i guess but they both are like protecting people and working on thing like Murder n' Kidnapping Cases" he explains "oh do they do more kinds of Cases?" I ask those jobs seem interesting "Oh um yah actually like, Abuse, assault, Sexual assault um...Rape..and thing like that" Karl explains once more "oh ok what other job are there?" I say "Um there's something called a Gamer and they like play video games and like make videos or stream it for money" Karl says "Hm that seems fun, have you ever played a video game?" I ask "Yah there really fun you should play it some day!" Karl suggest "Yah maybe I could, could you teach me how to play with video games and stuff like that during winter break?" I ask I really wanna learn how to do thing in the muggle world, plus I get to spend more time with Karl.

"Yah for sure!" Karls says excitedly "K thanks" "No problem it'll be fun" he says I nod in agreement.

After about an hour Karl went back to his dorm.I'm very excitedly to spend Winter break with Karl he's gonna teach me about the muggle world and I'll be with him for 3weeks! It's gonna be fun, break is also after next week and classes are gonna end Wednesday so by Friday we can leave.

I got bored and went on Netflix the first thing that popped up was this show called 'Criminal Minds' {I'm actually a big Criminal Minds Fan I've been watching for about 4years I highly recommend} I read on the description that it was about like what Karl was talking to me about earlier like FBI and Police stuff it seemed interesting so I watched it for a couple hours, eventually I got tired and turned the TV off n' went to sleep

Hiya hope you enjoyed the chapter! Remember to eat some yummy food, drink water and remember that you are loved, appreciate and are worth living! Bye love you all

-Pickle 💜💚
9.23.21