11

TW: Swearing

Hiya here's the Chapter hope you enjoy it!

Dreams POV
When I woke up the next morning I was in my i recall taking Karl to his room and then going to mine.

After that I had gotten ready for bed and went to sleep.

I am currently on my phone bored.

I should ask Karl to do something maybe we could do something together.It's around 11am so he should be up considering he woke me up at like 9am yesterday.

I get up and walked over to Karls door and knocked waiting for a response...
"Come in!" I hear Karl say through the door.

I open the door and see Karl huddled up in blankets while on his bed.

"Cold?" I ask "Yah" "Why don't you were a sweater then so you can get up without being cold and dragging them?" I ask "Cause it's more comfy this way!" Karl says, I laugh at that, god he's so fucking adorable.

"So what happened?" He asks "Oh so know i only talk to you when im bored?" I say acting offended.

He gave me one of those 'Are you kidding me' looks "Then what we're you here for then?" He ask me "Well I was here....yah I was bored" I admit.

"I honking knew it!" He says I was confused "What honk?" I ask "Oh I use it as a replacement for curse words"

AN Part real Quick in the middle of writing this it hit 2k read WTF!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!

"Oh ok." "Mhm, so what did you wanna do?" "Um I'm not sure I just came here to see if you have anything to do." I say  "We could...go the mall.." Karl pauses "Wait have you ever been to the mall?" Karl finishes "No actually Iv heard of it though." I said "Ok so can we got to the mall then?" He asked "Yah sure why not" I said.

"Kk I'm gonna get ready." He says "Ok I am too" I say leaving to my room.

I decided to wear a green hoodie and and black jeans with black shoes.

I go out to the living room and see Karl sitting on the couch watching his phone. He was wearing a plain light brown sweater with a white collared shirt under with black jeans and black converse,...I'm gonna admit he looks fucking gorgeous.

"You ready to go?" He asked snapping me out of my thoughts "Hmm? Oh yeah I'm ready" I said.

"K let's go then" he say walking towards the door and I follow him.

We get in the car and he drives to the mall.

When we get to the mall we just walk around. The malls very big and you could probably get lost very easily.

"Come on" Karl said grabbing my hand and dragging me to a store. "Where is this?"I ask "It's a place called 'Hot topic' it's my favorite store actually!" Karl said dragging me inside.

Karl gets a couple things like earrings, rings, brackets. {I don't think Karl has his ears pierced IRL but just go with it}.

I also got a couple things I got a black ring and Karl and I got matching ankle brackets they were simple, just plain red.

*Time Skip about 3 hour*

After a while we decided to go back home we had gotten quite a couple of things from the small.

When we got home we went to our rooms I decided I was gonna do something, something big I know Iv Karl for years but I was a bitch, but for the past couple of weeks Iv felt something for him something I had never experienced before,..I remember thinking that the first few days we had actually gotten along and became friends I realized what I was feeling, what that weird feeling in my stomach was that came every time Karl popped into my head....