3

TW:RAPE,CRYING,EATING DISORDER/BODY SHAMING,FIGHTING/BEATING UP,BLOOD,PASSING out
Guys I'm proud of myself I ate a taco today it was a little difficult but I managed to get it down I know it's not munch but it's something 🤍

Karls POV 💜
I woke up at 6:15am since we have classes today I got up showered, changed, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair a bit and I left too go too classes I dint eat I was  a bit hungry but dint eat since some people body shame me because I eat I dint eat yesterday and not really the day before that but it's fine.I went too my first class it hadn't started yet but I was just waiting.

*Time Skip After Classes*

After classes were over I decide to go too the quitich field too get some fresh air I sat on the bench and George and Sapnap were there George is a Ravenclaw and Sapnap's a Gryffindor we talked a bit and they decide too go back too their dorms we said our goodbyes and they left them Dream came and apologized for yesterday I said I forgave him and then he had too go we said bye and he left I was sitting there for a bit just staring at the trees and the sky until I heard someone sit down I turn around and see Sam he doesn't talk and just looks at me I feel uncomfortable so I stand up to go back too my dorm but he grabs my wrist "please let go" I mumble at this point I'm scared no ones out here and it's starting to get a bit dark he pushes me too the ground and whispers in my ear " if you stay quiet it'll be easier" at that moment I knew what he was about too do I try to get up put he's on top of me and pushes me down.I start crying and he starts rubbing my cheek.

*Time Skip*

After Sam left I put my clothes on and just sobbed I'm so scared i saw someone so I got up and ran too my dorm since it was already time too be in our dorms I would have gotten detention and they would have seen me crying and ask questions everyone was asleep and I tried to go to bed but I couldn't so I just laid there crying as quiet as I could since I dint want too wake bad.Eventually I fell asleep.

*Time Skip too Morning*

I got up at 6:50am and decide too not go to classes today I was so scared and tired plus Sam sat next to me in about every class.I just laid down and kept thinking about it how did I let it happen I probably made it seem like I wanted it or something god I'm so fucking stupid i started crying quietly then I started sobbing I then fell asleep again.

Dreams POV
When I got to my first class I dint see Karl there that's weird considering he's early too every class.

*Time Skip after Classes*

Karl dint show up too any classes that's weird I'm starting too get worried I wanna go check on him but I can't since 1.I don't know Hufflepuff's password 2.I probably wouldn't be welcomed in considering I literally bully most of them.But i could ask Hanna she's welcomed in there and knows the password I'm gonna ask her.I walk too her dorm and knock I heard footsteps and she opens the door "What do you need dream?"She asks not exactly rude but not kind either "Um can I come in?"i ask "I guess" I walk in and she closes the door and asks "So what do you need?" "So..." I told her everything with me and Karl even that I might have a small crush on him "So why did you tell me all of this?"she asks "Well Karl dint show up for any Classes today and I was getting worried and I'm most likely not welcomed there plus I don't know their password and your welcomed and know the password"I say "So you want me to go check on him?" "Yah but I wanna come as well but I don't know if I'm welcome there" "I'm sure it'll be fine as long as I'm there I can just say I needed you to come or something" "ok well then let's go"I say "Well it's not that easy" "what do you mean it's just a password and you know it?" "Well Hufflepuff doesn't have a password like us you have to do a specific tap on these barrel's and only Hufflepuffs know it like how Ravenclaws have a riddle since their clever and Gryffindors and us have a password ."she explains "oh ok well then we need to ask a Hufflepuff" "yah but who should we ask?" "Um...what about Alyssa?" "If she wants too let us in ok we don't force her"she says "ok ok now let's go ask" we get up and we see Alyssa We walk up too her me walking behind in order too not scare her or some-thin "Hey Alyssa can you open your common room for us please I wanna go see Karl and Dream has too come because he needs help with something" Hanna says nicely "Yah sure" Alyssa says we walk there and Alyssa taps the barrels and we walk in it's very nice unlike ours it very bright and nice ours is very dark and there's like no light "K well I'm gonna go with puffy,bad and Niki on a walk so bye" Alyssa says and leaves "follow me dream" Hanna says we walk too we're I assume is Karls dorm "K I'll be out here call me if you need anything.ok?"she say "ok" I say and walk in.

I walk in and see Karl laying on his bed sobbing I run up too him and sit down on the bed "Hey Karl what's wrong?" I ask he just hugs me I rub his back and we stay like that for a bit he calmed down a bit not sobbing but still crying "You wanna tell me what happened?"i ask in a soft tone "sure"he says quietly he sits up "Um you know yesterday when you left ..after apologizing?"he asks "yeah why?" "After you left Sam came and just looked at me not saying anything...and I felt uncomfortable and got up and...he grabbed my wrist I asked him too let go and he pushed me too the ground and got on top..of me and....um he told me if I was quiet...." then he just starting sobbing again I hug him and I wait until he's ready which was for about 5minutes then he said "Sam said if I-if I stayed quiet it would be easier..and I was crying and he-......he-he..um..he raped...me and-and then left and I stayed there for bit and put my clothes on and ran too dorm" he started sobbing i hugged him and rubbed his back with one hand and played with his hair with the other we stayed like that for I don't know 5minutes 10 maybe but I just feel terrible for Karl and I wanted too hurt Sam how fucking dare he how fucking dare he rape Karl and then just leave like he didn't do shit he fucking traumatized Karl I just uh I wanna go fucking do something too him just pain.I then hear small snores coming from Karl I smile a little I'm glad he's getting some rest since he probably didn't get much sleep earlier since he was scared.I got up slowly and placed Karls head on a pillow pulled the sheets over the bottom half of his body and left the room.

I see Hanna still outside the room it's probably been about 20minutes but she's still here "Hi" I say "hey come on let's go" she says we walk back too our common room put the password in and go too our rooms I see Sam sitting on his bed I feel pissed off and I try too stay calm and I sit on my bed "Hi dream" Sam says "Hey Sam" "Where were you?" Sam asks "Oh well I was concerned for my friend since he dint show up for classes today and checked on him and turns out you fucking raped him" I say getting up "What who the fuck are you talking about?" He says and gets up"YOU FUCKING RAPED KARL YESTERDAY!" "WHAT THE FUCK SINCE WERE YOU FRIENDS WITH THAT!?!"sam says "SINCE WHEN DID YOU START RAPING PEOPLE?!?!" I yell I punch Sam under his jaw he falls and I get on top of him so he can't get up and I just start punching him at this point he's passed out and bleeding  I drag him outside the dorm and throw him out I close the door and go too sleep.
So um yah anyways I love you eat some yummy food drink water and your loved and worth it bye!

-pickle💙💚