14

TW: Swearing, Homophobia, Kicking out of home, crying, Yelling, Censored F slur (Yes I can use it I'm Abrosexual), hitting

Hiya! I hope you enjoy the chapter! <3

Dreams POV
I woke up, laying down with Karl, whose awake "Good morning I say. "Good morning" He said and hugged me tightly.

"Morning, how are you?" I asked. "Decent and you?" He responded "Good." I said we laid in comfortable silence for a while "Is your dad back yet?" I asked.

"Yeah, he is I think I'm gonna go tell him." He said "Can I come with you?" I asked. "If you want" he said getting up.

I got up as well and went to go wash my face quickly. We walked to living room were Karl's dad was. "Hey dad" Karl began saying, sitting down on the couch and I did as well sitting next to him.

"We have to tell you something-" Karl got cut off by his dad "Who's we?" "Dream and I" Karl said "Ok then continue," Karls dad said.

Karl took a deep breath and said, "So, Dream and I...We're Dating..!" There was silence I could tell Karl was panicking I go out to put my hand on top of his to comfort him but before I could Karl's dad hit my hand away "Don't touch him!" Karl's Dad yelled.

"What?" I say "Don't touch him he's not one of those 'Things' he CANT be!" Karl's dad yelled once more.

"What do you mean by 'things'?" I said trying to keep my anger in. "I mean one of those F#g0*s!" He screamed. At this point Karl was crying, and I couldn't keep my anger under control anymore. "What The Fuck Did You Just Say?!" I yelled back "I said He NOT A F#G*T!"
"PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! GET OUT BOTH OF YOU I PAY THE BILLS AROUND HERE SO LEAVE, GET YOUR STUFF TOO SO I DONT HAVE ANY TRACES OF YOU GUYS!" Karl dad yelled. I look back at Karl and he sobbing on the couch.

"Come on" I whisper to him, we walk to his room first. He starts packing his things. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Karl I dint mean for this to happen-" I started saying after a bit of silence but get cut off by Karl "It's ok I know that you weren't trying to do this, plus I don't want to live with someone who's homophobic.."

"I don't care if you forgive me, I just want you to know that I'm so sorry." I said. "Ok, I'm done packing my stuff" he said still crying as he carried a suitcase a backpack and a tote bag. "Here let me help you" I said getting the luggage. "Thanks" He said as we go to my room.

I dint pack many things since i was only gonna be here for break and I haven't unpacked much so it dint take me long.

"Ok I'm ready" I said holding mine and Karl luggage. "Here, let me have my luggage." Karl says grabbing it. "Let me carry at least the backpack then" I say "..Fine" he says giving me it.

"Ready?" I ask "As I can ever be.." He whispered crying. I hugged him "It's gonna be ok.." I whispered. Karl sighs and says, "Let's go" We walk out of my room and walk to the living room where Karl's dad is "Finally you f@gs are leaving!" "Shut the fuck up" I said as we walk past him and leave the house.

"We're are we going now?" Karl asks "I'm not sure we could can ask to stay at someone's house for the rest of break...then we'll figure something out at Hogwarts..." I say "Ok...we can ask, Wilbur?" Karl suggests "Yeah let's do that I'll ask him" I said and took out my phone and texted Wilbur.

Wilbur

Hey, wil? So it went well Karl and i are dating but his dad doesn't like that so he kicked us out can we stay with you for the rest of break?
Read 11:57am

I'm glad you guys are dating, and I'm sorry you guys got kicked out, of course you can stay with me where are you I'll pick you guys up!
Read 11:59am

Thank you! We're at ******
Read 12:00pm

Ok I'm on my way
Read 12:01am

Thanks!
Read 12:01am

"We can stay with him Karl he's gonna pick us  up"  I said "That's good" he said "Yeah" I said hugging him he hugged back immediately "Sorry I'm being emotional it's just that I grew up there and you know that's my dad. But at least I can still go to Hogwarts right?" He said

"Yeah, right, of course." I responded. I see Wil's car "Come on i see Wilburs car." I said we walk over to his car and get in "Thanks Wilbur" Karl said. "No problem, I'm sorry you guys got kicked out and Karl I'm sorry you have a shitty and homophobic dad." Wilbur says. "It's ok Wil it's not your fault." Karl says. "I know but I feel bad"

*Time Skip*

Once we got to Wil's House we went inside and met his Mother. Then he took us upstairs "You guys don't mind sharing a room right?" Wil asked us.

I looked at Karl and he shrugged "No, we don't mind." I said. "Ok great, you guys can stay in the guest room it's pretty big so I think you guys will be fine and my room is across yours, and the bathroom is next to your room." Wilbur explains. "Ok thanks" Karl said "No problem!" Wilbur responded.

We went in the room and unpacked it was pretty big and we had a good amount of room when we finished packing we laid down and watched TV.

"Dream?" Karl asks "Yeah?" I said "I'm scared for what's gonna happen" "It's gonna be ok I promise we'll figure something out together." I said hugging him.

Hiya remember to eat some yummy food, drink water and remember that you are loved, appreciate and worth living bye bye! <3

11.3.21

-Pickle 💚💜