Chapter 19

My legs give out and I fall into mattheo. He gently picks me up and lays me on my bed. "Are you okay?" he asks, holding my head in his hands. I nod, and then wince in pain. He leans forward so his forehead is touching mine. "I thought I lost you," he says, sighing. "The whole time you were gone, I kicked myself for leaving things like that between us. I thought those were going to be my last words to you-" he stops. "Come here," I say. He walks to the other side of the bed so he doesn't have to climb over me, and lays down next to me. He helps me roll over so I'm facing him. "I have a potion for you. It should numb the pain" he hands me the potion and helps me drink it. I feel the potion go down my throat, numbing everything down to my toes. "I'm so sorry." Mattheo says. "It's my fault you're in pain. It's all my fault. I'm so sorry ''''shhh ''I say, brushing his hair out of his eyes. " It may be your fault I was there, but you also got me out. I don't blame you mattheo. Not at all. I still trust you, and love you." He hugs me tight. "I love you so much," he whispers. "I never want to lose you again, but if you're done, I understand. And I'll walk away'' "I'm not done mattheo, you can't get rid of me that easily." he chuckles. "Are you okay?" I ask him. He nods, and then pauses. "No." he says. "I have a twin, an evil twin, and my mother is back, and my father is back. I don't know what to do. I hate my family, I have no family in their right mind. I feel lost" he says. " You have me. I'll be your family, your best friend, and your girlfriend." he smiles. "Well now everything is perfect" "are you okay?" he asks. "I am now. That potion really helped." "Good," he says. "What do we do now?" I ask. "What'd you mean?" "Do we go talk to dumbledore?" "We can. We probably should, but I just want to hold you first. Is that okay?" I nod. "Let's never fight again." I say, closing my eyes. He laughs. "Agreed."  "I love you mattheo. Nothing's ever going to change that." mattheo kisses the top of my head. "I love you. Always"