Dream- Adding a new member

I woke up very early today so I could film a quick PSA video because I had exciting news for the fans. It was about 3 am and I got up and got ready for a face cam video.

I put on a green hoodie and black jeans. I put my smile mask on and put my hood up.

I sat in front of the camera on my desk and I started up the recording. "Hello everyone, I know this isn't a normal video but I wanted to tell you all that we are going to have a new member on the SMP if they accept.

Some of you may know them but some of you may not. Their user on social media and Minecraft is YuriBelow. Thank you all for allowing me to inform you about this. I will see you all at vidcon!"

I cut off the video and start to edit it for YouTube and began the posting process and went down to make food for Nick and me. It was already 4 am so he should be waking up soon. I made some pancakes and eggs with bacon.

When I was plating the food Nick came down and sat at the table, "what's the substance that is breakfast?" He asks

"What you see is your answer," I respond to him

Nick rolled his eyes and serves himself. I sat down and did the same.

-----------after eating---------

When we finished eating we cleaned the dishes and loaded the car. Nick was driving us to the airport.

-----------At the Airport--------

We unloaded the van and went through security. It was 6 am by the time we sat in the lobby. Our flight was called at 7 am and we went to board our flight. The seats were in groups of 3 so we sat with another person. 

As soon as we sat down, I recognized them.

"Are you okay?" Nick asked.

They sat there in full shock, "y-yeah, I'm fine, just shocked is all. I mean. You are Sapnap and Dream after all."

"Oh, so you know who we are. I mean I guess we are that cool." Nick says.

"Shut it, Nick. That's YuriBelow," I say. They looked at me in utter shock.

"How do you know that?" Nick asks.

"It's their mask. It's the same artic fox as their Minecraft character."

"Y-you know who I am?" Yuri ask.

"Of course. I've been watching your videos for a while to see what the big fuss was. But after watching some I got hooked. You are a really good content creator and you get people invested quite well."

They blush deeply, cute. "Th-thank you"

Nick looked at me, "Clay... don't tell me... you are aren't you?"

"Nick it's already been done and decided. The email and discord invite has been sent" I said.

Nick starts arguing with me about it eventhough he knows I'm the one that makes the final decision about the SMP.

"Hey, Yuri?" Nick asks.

"Yes?" They ask, "Do you need something?"

"Would you mind checking your email and discord?"

"Sure?" They say. They pull out their laptop and check their email.

They then checked discord. I saw their eyes go wide and accept the invites.

Yuri look at me, "is this a dream?"

I chuckled, "no this is very much real and you can accept or deny the offer."

"I would love to. Thank you" they say. I smile a wide smile, even though it was hidden by my mask.

After that, they soon fell asleep.

Nick and I stayed up and talked a little while about the SMP.

_____________________

Words: 607

OMG Y'ALL!!! It's been so long since I've worked on this. I hope this will help me with motivation but who know. This is a bit shorter because of the need to sleep on planes but  I think I'll do a short chapter of the family's view next. Thank you all for the continued support!!! 💖💖💖

-Mage

Published on: October 7th 2021

Edited on: 9/11/2022