Mom- Preparing and an Appointment

The girls and I went to the salon yesterday, so today is the day before we fly to L.A.
       Today Butterfly and I are going to help Yuri get mentally and emotionally prepared for VidCon and meeting Mixzan?... I don't know anymore. But anyways we are going to walk her through a few things, but not much.
       "So what do you want to start with?" I asked.
       "Can I vlog when I meet him?" Yuri asked
       "Of course!" Butterfly told them. Yuri was so into YouTube that they started vlogging and watching them when they were bored, so I told them that they should post them and they went from three subscribers to 10,000 subscribers (that is not true). Now they just vlog when they meet up with the YouTubers that they are subscribed to, or while they're at VidCon.
       "What should I say when people ask me questions?" Yuri asked.
       "Tell them the truth," I tell them.
       "What if the truth isn't what they want to hear?"
       "Still tell them the truth."
       "Anything else?" Butterfly asks.
       "Not that I can think of," Yuri said. "What time is it Mom?"
       I looked at my phone. "Five twenty," I said.
       "I'm gonna go get ready for my hair appointment." They say going upstairs to change into old clothes.
       "That's at six, isn't it," I say while putting on shoes. Yuri then came down in old jeans, an old camp t-shirt, and old sneakers.
       "Let's go," they said grabbing their purse. I quickly followed them after grabbing the car keys, they opened the door and pulled out their phone when they got in the car.

____________________________Time skip______________________________

       We walked into the hair salon and I walked over to the waiting area and sat down as Yuri signed in. Then they sat next to me as they waited to be called back.
       "Yuri?" They called them back and they followed.
       After and hour or so, they came back, their hair trimmed and redyed to an ombrè of blonde to royal blue.
       "That looks really nice," I said when they came over after paying.
       "Thanks mom." They said blushing beat red.  We walked to the car.

____________________________Time skip______________________________

       As soon as we get home Butterfly had dinner done and we ate.
       "I'm going to bed. We have to be at the airport by 6 AM."  Yuri said, walking up the stairs to their room.

       After the rest of us finish we clean up. We say our goodnights.  Butterfly goes to her room, then John and I went to our room. I quickly set an alarm for 4:30 A.M. As soon as my head hit the pillow I fell asleep.

__________________________________________________

Words: 450

Thank you all for reading this part. Love you my beautiful readers!💙

-Mage

Edited to reboot on 7/23/2022