Yuri- The Flight

I woke up at 4 o'clock in the morning and started to get ready. I got dressed in jeans, a dream SMP shirt, and a green dream smile hoodie. I quickly brushed my hair and put it in a ponytail.

I put my eye mask on. It was kind of like a bandana that went over my eyes but I could still see. I made sure I had all my outfits packed.

I quickly went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Grabbing my mask, I went back to my room as I heard my mom's alarm go off. I go downstairs with my luggage and put it near the door.

I quickly made some breakfast for the family. As they all came down I was putting the food on the table, "Morning!" I greet them.

"Morning," they grumbled. We all sat at the table and ate.

After eating, my sister and I did the dishes as my father packed the car.

We all got in the car and drove to the airport with 2 hours until our flight.

----------------------time skip---------------------

Our flight was called at 7 o'clock. We all boarded the plane. My family was in first class so we sat and waited. The seats were in sections of 3 and I sat away from the family.

I thought back to when we were sitting and waiting for our flight to be called

I am sitting waiting for our flight when a teen walks up to me, nervousness clear in their face. I smile softly behind my mask

"Hello," I greet them.

"H-hi, um can I get a photo?" They asked.

"Of course," I stood and got to where they could get the photo. After it was taken I ask, "what's your name?"

"M-my name is Y-y/n..."

"Well, it is very nice to meet you Y/n. Do you have a YouTube channel?"

"I do..."

"Would you mind sharing?"

"I-its Y/u..."

"Oh! I love your videos. They are very cool."

"R-really?"

"Yeah" I smiled widely, even though they couldn't see it.

I smiled more as I remembered their smile when I told them I watched their videos.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when two people sat beside me. I looked over at them and immediately recognized the one and the other's mask.

"Are you okay?" The one next to me asked.

I sat there in full shock, "y-yeah, I'm fine, just shocked is all. I mean. You are Sapnap and Dream after all."

"Oh, so you know who we are. I mean I guess we are that cool." Sapnap says.

"Shut it, Nick. That's YuriBelow," Dream says. I looked at him in utter shock.

"How do you know that?" Nick asks.

"It's their mask. It's the same artic fox as their Minecraft character."

"Y-you know who I am?" I ask.

"Of course. I've been watching your videos for a while to see what the big fuss was. But after watching some I got hooked. You are a really good content creator and you get people invested quite well."

I blush deeply. "Th-thank you"

Nick looked at him, "Clay... don't tell me... you are aren't you?"

"Nick its already been done and decided. The email and discord invite has been sent" Clay said.

I looked out the window assuming they were talking about something I shouldn't be involved with. "Hey Yuri?" Nick asks.

"Yes?" I ask, "you need something?"

"Would you mind checking your email and discord?"

"Sure?" I say thinking nothing of it. I pull out my laptop and check my email seeing a email from *******99@*****.*** I opened it and read it. It was a invite to the dream SMP and to be in the dream SMP panel at vidcon.

I then checked my discord and saw a friend request from Dream. I accepted it and saw a dm, 'hi, I don't know if you know who I am but I'm Dream and I run the Dream SMP server and I would like to invite you to the SMP. Here is the link to the discord.' I went wide-eyed and accepted the invites.

I look at Dream, "is this a dream?"

He chuckled, "no this is very much real and you can accept or deny the offer. (I am making this right before the fight for independence of L'Manburg. And Wilbur is going to be like a brother.)

"I would love to. Thank you" I say with a wide smile, even though it was hidden by my mask.

After that I soon fall asleep, very tired

----------

Words: 766

OMG Y'ALL!!! It's been so long since I've worked on this. I hope this will help me with motivation but who know. This is a bit shorter because of the need to sleep on planes bit the next installment is going to be Dream's point of view. Then I think I'll do a short chapter of the family's view. Thank you all for the continued support!!! 💖💖💖

-Mage

Published on: August 15th 2021